BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Summer H.
Campbell , CA
I received this free for testing. After 3 coats, I could barely see the mascara or color at all. I thought this might be a fun thing to keep on hand for special occasions, but it doesn't even work well as a regular mascara. My lashes looked like they didn't have any mascara on them at all.
Crisleida P.
I am fan -since always- of Maybelline's mascaras; I remember my emotion when I felt "a grown woman" and bought my first mascara: it was of this brand and I loved how it lengthened and gave volume to my eyelashes, and it was a waterproof (I wore contact lenses then). And this Great Lash Royal Blue is proof that quality is maintained. It extends the eyelashes, leaves no lumps and comes in that beautiful blue that is a success to give color to the look of a simple way. As it is the favorite tone of my friend Alisson, I tried it on her and her brown eyes contrasted fabulously. We loved it! I would only have one comment: Once the mask is applied, when it dries, the blue stops being so bright and darkens a little, but it still looks spectacular.
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Brittany J.
Greensburg , KY
This is so Beautiful! Gives my eyes the pop that they really need with their green color! I love that it's unique and gorgeous. The packaging is great! I love the coloring. I would recommend this mascara to anyone!
Keshia B.
Saint Louis, MO
I had fun testing the product out for free from influenster, but sadly the royal blue mascara does not show up on my eyelashes. I do recommend this product because it is great mascara.
Janelle S.
Pittsford, NY
I love how the color is a subtle pop of blue. The mascara itself is light coverage. Still legthening, but not much volume. That's my only complaint. I love it, for something different!
Jasmine R.
I didn't really care for this mascara. I was told that I just look like I had on blue eyeliner because it was that settle. The one offs thing about it is that it didn't flake. I wouldn't buy this with my own money.
Allison S.
Dover, AR
It is such a pretty color! It's edgy without being too tacky! I wore it to church and I still looked classy! It did not clump. It did take a few layers for the color to show! I love this mascara! It's my favorite!
Alexandria A.
Orlando, FL
Maybelline Great Lash Blue is great! I love the length it give my lashes! Although I got this product for free from @influenster I would definitely buy it myself! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Rachel C.
Hyattsville, MD
I love this mascara so much it's such a rich blue color and it applies so smoothly and there's no clumping. It goes great with my brown eye color. I use this product any day I want to be a little more bold.

Cristina G.
The color is suprisingly super nice but doesn't show up as good on my black eyelashes, definitely had to add a couple of coats and adds a nice pop of course not for everyday but once in a while. I got the box from Influenster.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.