BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tracy B.
Attleboro, MA
Love it!!! I'm already a huge fan of Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara, so blue is just amazing!!! Thanks Influenster and Maybelline for the complimentary sample - honored to be a tester 💙
Sydney S.
Boca Raton, FL
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all of my opinions are my own. I love this mascara and I used this for my wear blue spirit day and I loved my look.
Krystal G.
I love this mascara, the color is so bold. I just received it, and I love it and use it when I need a pop of color. It's so easy to apply and it doesn't clump up! I would definitely buy.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
For curl and length and volume I give this an A++++. I did notice the blue when I first put it on however the blue color faded after awhile to much more subtle blue. I would try it again for sure.
Constance D.
San Leandro, CA
I received this product free for testing via a voxbox. I was really excited to try out a blue mascara because I've been looking for a way to shake up my everyday look, and navy blue isn't too "out there" for an office environment. I first noticed that the product seemed more liquid than most mascara products I use, so I was cautious putting it on. It clumped my lashes together due to the consistency of the product and the blue didn't seem to pop. I started my morning thinking k would apply a few sweeps, like normal, of mascara and be out the door but nope. I had to apply my normal mascara to unclump my lashes (no time to wash off). I tried it on my eyebrows for fun and the color seemed to come out more that way. I have dark brown hair and dark lashes. I hope playing around with primers and multiple coats might give the same effect I've seen in the ads.
Cortney B.
Bedford, NH
I LOVE Maybelline mascaras in general! The "Great Lash" formula isn't my favorite (because I'm obsessed with their "Lash Sensation" formula) but I can definitely work with it! The royal blue applies the same as any other Great Lash colors! I felt a little 80's rocking the blue at first but after adding some of the onyx black eyeliner to my top lid it toned it down! I got a few compliments from family! It's kind of hard to notice that the mascara is blue from far away but once a you're close- it's a nice pop.
Joanne K.
I use Maybelline Great Lash mascara all the time. It is my go-to mascara. When I want to add a little impact to my eyes, I use the Royal Blue shade. It gives just enough color to make my eyes stand out. It is very affordable and washes off easily with soap and water. This is a great product.
Megan M.
Cleveland, TN
I like the color of the mascara, it goes on really great. The only downfall is it doesn't make my lashes that long, and the color doesn't show up when applied as bright as I was expecting.
Sheila S.
I've used blue mascara and this product is very acceptable and it gives a bright look. It goes on and feels like the waterproof classic mascara. It's always a fun pick from Maybelline.
Heather a.
So glad this product is back for good! A lot of people I know miss this product and it's so fun for summer time. I can't wait to use this again. A great option from the drugstore! No need to spend a ton at sephora
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.