BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
I love the boldness and vibrancy of the color!! It's a strong powerful blue!!! Maybelline has always made great mascaras especially for the price!!! I received this product free to test!!!
Ziara A.
I thought the color was so pretty on my lashes! It was a bold color and I enjoyed trying it out instead of wearing basic black mascaras on my lashes. I would recommend it to others and I would possibly try it again.
Reena D.
Atascadero, CA
I was thrilled to try the Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes. The box also came with a Maybelline Unstoppable smudgeproof eyeliner pencil. The Great Lash Blue mascara is very easy to apply and did not clump. Easy wand applicator for your lashes. I have black eye lashes so I applied 3 coats and it is harder to see the blue color unless I was in the light. I think the pretty blue color will show better on lighter lashes. It was fun to wear, but I needed more mascara coats to see more of the blue color. The Unstoppable smudgeproof eye liner pencil was wonderful. It is easy to apply, gives the eye pencil liner look. It would only smudge if your eyelids are oily. Mine stayed on for the work entire day. The black color is not a super dark black color. I used it in place of a jet black liquid liner look. I would recommend both the mascara and eye liner pencil to friends.
Kassie M.
Waterford, CA
I received this mascara for free to try out. I've used this mascara before when it came out a long time ago when I used to take my sisters makeup when I was little lol. I loved the way it made my lashes look. To get the blue to show up, I recommend to put on a primer and then apply 4-5 coats. I applied two coats and let them dry for about 5 minutes, applied another coat and let that dry for another 5 minutes and then applied one last coat and was done. In one of my eyes, I did have a burning sensation after application, it went away after I used some eye drops and my other eye was perfectly fine. If you're looking to add some color to your mascara I would definitely recommend this mascara!
Taylor B.
Fort Gay, WV
Not finally lie, I wasn't too crazy about receiving this when I found out that it was blue because I'm a very plain Jane person. I actually really liked it because it made my. Lue eyes pop. I put it on once then put on another mascara over it the. Did the blue again. And only blue on my bottom lashes. I feel like it would work a lot better for me if the mascara wand/brush was different. That's the only part about it that I didn't like.
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA
I received this product for free to review it. I absolutely love it! I would've never ventured out to trying a blue mascara because I thought it wouldn't look good on me but I was wrong.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI
Love this mascara. The blue really pops. Great lash mascara is my mom's absolute fave so I was happy to get this mascara in blue to try out. It goes on smoothly and stays all day.
Mariela M.
Love this product. Super inexpensive and great product. I love how it separates my lashes and adds volume. Definitely will continue to use and recommend for those we like inexpensive mascara. I purchased this product in CVS.
Elle F.
Fresno, CA
I had never thought about trying a blue mascara, but now I can't stop wearing it when going out at night. This is a very bold look, so if you're looking for bold, then buy it right away!
Kayli S.
Great pop of color! Glides on very easily and really makes your eyelashes look longer as well! I received this product free from a voxbox from Maybelline and Influenster. Very beautiful
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.