BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
PamelaMarie C.
Portales
Ok so i gave this product a 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, the reason is, it is cheap and works very well for me. I love the brush as well and the way my eye lashes look. It looks clean and not so clumpy.
Mayte L.
So in love with this mascara i was a bit scared of the blue at first. But, it's perfect for some artistic and fun looks. I got a lot of compliments when I created a look using this mascara. I'll be posting a pic soon.
Lindsay L.
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue mascara for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Overall I found this to be a pretty middle of the road mascara.  It applied fairly well, it was easy to remove, and the color was noticeable (in decent light) even on my dark lashes.  The color isn't super bright, but it's there.  I did get a little bit of separation with this mascara and I didn't really have any clumping even with a couple coats, but I didn't get any extra volume or length.
If you're looking to add some subtle color to your lashes this might be worth a shot.  If length and/or volume are more important than a little bit of color then this mascara may not be for you.  It was fun to try, but I'm not sure I'd buy it again because I look for mascaras that lengthen my short lashes.
Radiant J.
Tallahassee, FL
I received my Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
In Royal Blue for FREE! I like that's it blue and I add black mascara to give it a navy blue tint. It makes my brow eye color pop! #Gotitforfree
Marissa A.
Im not a fan of colored mascaras but i think they are great for artistic makeup for example if you dance or you know artistic makeup in general so im really happy this royal blue is back!
Kyra H.
Baton Rouge, LA
i love this mascara it gives me the extra length that i look for and is a beautiful pair with my brown eyes its is something that i would recommend to my friends and family and is a good price i use this product daily especially when im going out best mascara ive ever used. #free #sample #testproduct
Teeka C.
I love the formula on the eyeliner ! Nice and smooth! The mascara is amazing! You do have to finesse it for the blue to come out a bit more bold though! But overall Maybelline NEVER disappoints me! I love their makeup!
Nicole C.
Odessa , FL
Absolutely love the blue look! It's so fun and throwback ! I wish the wand was a little more 2017. These little lashes aren't going to do much without a big and/or fluffy applicator wand.
Madison N.
Fishers, IN
I did receive this complimentary product through Maybelline and was so excited about it!! Worked very well and had a gorgeous blue color. Although it is not the most practical color, there were no clumps and it applied with ease! I would buy this product again but most likely in a more neutral color!!
Sonia V.
Prosser, WA
I have always loved great lash and this blue reminds me of the 80's love it long lasting doesn't clump or fake off which is a plus gives length and a little volume and packaging looks nice
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.