BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Miranda V.
I use to think “better than sex” mascara was the best brand on the market and I actually really loved it UNTIL I tried this mascara! This works way better, and doesn’t clump my eyelashes together. Makes my natural lashes look fake! It’s reasonably priced and I’ll definitely buy again! 💕
Elizabeth F.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. And I have to say, I LOVE the color! It's so cute, and it's pretty vibrant. I thought that the blue wasn't going to show through as much as it does, and I love the extra boost it gives to the look! Definitely not for an everyday look though.
Nomi G.
Love the subtle blue. I wish it was a little stronger tho, being that I used for a editorial style photoshoot. However because it's so subtle, it can be used for regular looks without taking over or overwhelming!!!!
Sonia V.
Prosser, WA
I have always loved great lash and this blue reminds me of the 80's love it long lasting doesn't clump or fake off which is a plus gives length and a little volume and packaging looks nice
Lisa T.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this wonderful, non clumping blue mascara. It makes my lashes look and feel wonderful, and wont smudge at all! It brings out certain shades of eyeshadow and it works for my eye+skin color. 10/10 would recommend
Courtney A.
Nashville , TN
I loved great lash in black so the blue is a fun option! It's going to be fun for summer by the pool or at the beach. I think it looks best with nothing else on the eye to allow it to pop!
Madison N.
Fishers, IN
I did receive this complimentary product through Maybelline and was so excited about it!! Worked very well and had a gorgeous blue color. Although it is not the most practical color, there were no clumps and it applied with ease! I would buy this product again but most likely in a more neutral color!!
Madalynn K.
I love the length that this mascara gives! However, the blue color was not very noticeable. I have dark tinted lashes and the blue color did not show up at all. I would buy this mascara again for the length, but not the color!
Teeka C.
I love the formula on the eyeliner ! Nice and smooth! The mascara is amazing! You do have to finesse it for the blue to come out a bit more bold though! But overall Maybelline NEVER disappoints me! I love their makeup!
Samantha P.
Sturbridge, MA
I have to be honest I would not buy this again, I thought that I would love the blue even though I was a little nervous about it. It didn't even come up or show as blue as it does in the pictures or ads. I did get this for free to test which I am happy I didn't purchase or I would be upset. Nice packaging but wouldn't buy.

Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.