BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Keyshla D.
Kansas city , KS
I'm giving this four stars. Only because I'm not in love with the blue. Maybe if it was purple. Anyways the formula is amazing and I love the wand. It's super easy to use and looks amazing on.
Haven C.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this so much! First of all, this mascara does not clump at all! It makes my eyes look so pretty! It seriously adds so much to my eye makeup. Also I actually have blue eyes so this mascara really makes my eyes pop!
Amber P.
Bristol, IN
I was pleasantly surprised that this didn't look as blue as I thought it would once it dried. I really like the way it makes my eyes look! I received this product from influenster in my voxbox.
Jenn P.
Not something I would use very often because of the color, but it did make my lashes full when I wore it, but not something i would normally wear more of a simple black mascara kind of girl
Nicky B.
Brentwood , TN
Great formula and just like the original. I receive this complimentary product and it is a great way to add a little flair to your daily look. I really like this product because I can still use it in a conservative way.
Jade L.
The brush has good coverage,  and once ot started to dry out a bit I used it as an eyebroe brush. I have to buy mascara a lot for work and this is an effect and cheap product to go to.
Taylor K.
Taylorsville, UT
I love the Great Lash formula. I'm not crazy about the blue color, but it's overall a great mascara that I would use in a neutral color or for the Fourth of July. Thanks to Influenster for letting me try it out for free!
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I loved this mascara other than the fact it was a bit clumpy when applying and it took me awhile to even out. It isn't too expensive though so I expect small flaws. I would buy it again when I don't want to spend the money on some outrageous mascara.
Sabrina C.
Warren, MI
Dope product .. I never thought about going Blue but I love it. Affordable and great value. I can add this to my great lash collection.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, thanks to influenster
Miranda V.
I use to think “better than sex” mascara was the best brand on the market and I actually really loved it UNTIL I tried this mascara! This works way better, and doesn’t clump my eyelashes together. Makes my natural lashes look fake! It’s reasonably priced and I’ll definitely buy again! 💕
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.