BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aleena D.
Providence, RI
This mascara did me wonders. It's even better than the high end products! I love the length if gave my lashes. I love that it's blue. It's unique. I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. It's way too amazing to not buy.
Astrid S.
San Ysidro, CA
Got this in my box it stays on good been wearing it all day and has not flaked off or smudged love the. I prefer color  black but I will probably buy a new one when this one runes out .
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed this product. I've used blue mascara before but I can actually see this one on my dark lashes! It is a total win! I like to use this product to make a statement. I shake up my look and cause people to do a double take
Hannah H.
This product is amazing!! I love this product because you can really tell that I'm wearing blue mascara! I love how the tube of mascara looks so pretty with pink and green colors! I would definitely buy this product again!
Nicky B.
Brentwood , TN
Great formula and just like the original. I receive this complimentary product and it is a great way to add a little flair to your daily look. I really like this product because I can still use it in a conservative way.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I loved this mascara other than the fact it was a bit clumpy when applying and it took me awhile to even out. It isn't too expensive though so I expect small flaws. I would buy it again when I don't want to spend the money on some outrageous mascara.
Tori M.
Lynchburg, VA
Blue mascara is awesome right ? This color is vibrant and will give a pop to any look. It's super affordable and last forever. I usually buy it at Walmart or target. I will definitely buy again.
Miranda V.
I use to think “better than sex” mascara was the best brand on the market and I actually really loved it UNTIL I tried this mascara! This works way better, and doesn’t clump my eyelashes together. Makes my natural lashes look fake! It’s reasonably priced and I’ll definitely buy again! 💕
Kaidence N.
 this is a great, super cheap mascara for some reason my mom hates it but it's really good for what it says and the price. OMG the price is amazing. It has a great applicator and the product inside isn't bad at all I would recommend to people just now starting out with make up. It's a great starter piece.
Chautoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
I will definitely give this mascara a 5 start because the color shows well on my naturally light colored eye lashes and brows it also came in quick and I got a free bonus eyeliner as well !
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.