BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed this product. I've used blue mascara before but I can actually see this one on my dark lashes! It is a total win! I like to use this product to make a statement. I shake up my look and cause people to do a double take
Shana S.
Statesboro, GA
This mascara works really well and is amazing if you're interested in a pop of color on your eyes! The eyeliner that came in the box also worked great with the mascara! I would recommend this to my friends and buy it again.
Astrid S.
San Ysidro, CA
Got this in my box it stays on good been wearing it all day and has not flaked off or smudged love the. I prefer color  black but I will probably buy a new one when this one runes out .
Whitney P.
Oklahoma City , OK
I have always loved this mascara since I was younger. It is inexpensive and is great quality! The blue color adds a nice pop of color to any look to make it more edgy! I am so glad I was able to try a different color. I love it!
Olivia C.
Independence, KY
This product has great pigmentation, and is a classic in most people's opinion but I personally am not the biggest fan. I have found better drugstore mascaras. I am also not a fan of the wand or the smell that it gives off.
Amanda B.
Greer, SC
I got this free in my VoxBox, and I do like it. It applies well, wears well, overall a good mascara. My issue is that the blue doesn't really pop on my dark lashes which is kind of a bummer.
Lisa C.
I love the mascara but I wish it was a bit darker. I received it free for testing purposes. It's my first time using it. It has really simple packaging nothing too bulky. Yes but not in blue.
Therealee B.
Raleigh, NC
I'm not the type of girl that I thought would like royal blue mascara but when I receive the complimentary one from maybelline in the mail I was so pleasantly surprised that I love it. It makes my brown eyes sparkle!
Sophia H.
Corpus Christi, TX
I received this mascara in my Influenster box for free, but I've worn it every day for about a week! I really like that it's a more subtle blue, which could just be from my already dark eyelashes, but when I wear it, the mascara lengthens my lashes without being aggressively blue. You can only tell what color it is when you look up close and even then, it's a nice dark blue. The product stays on well and doesn't smudge throughout the day when I forget I'm wearing makeup and rub my eyes. I'd highly recommend this mascara to anyone who wants to branch out a bit from their every day colors and try something new. It's subtle with an ironically natural look!
Deonna l.
Dumfries, VA
I really like this mascara. It goes on really smooth and doesn't clump. I love the color. If you have dark eyelashes you can barely tell it's blue. It's a really creative choice for mascara.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.