BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
This is my go to mascara if I don't know what mascara I want to use then I use this one it will do the job every time and I have yet to have one dry out on me I wold definitely recomend this
Keelee E.
This is a great mascara! It gives a perfect shape and lengthens intensely! I’ve literally had this mascara for a year and I still haven’t ran out! And it’s affordable! Definitely not clumpy, I highly recommend this product!
Hannah H.
This product is amazing!! I love this product because you can really tell that I'm wearing blue mascara! I love how the tube of mascara looks so pretty with pink and green colors! I would definitely buy this product again!
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
I absolutely love this! I received this for free but this opinion is my own. Package was cute with coordinating colors and everything. The royal blue lashes add extra pop to my everyday look!
Astrid S.
San ysidro, CA
Got this in my box it stays on good been wearing it all day and has not flaked off or smudged love the. I prefer color  black but I will probably buy a new one when this one runes out .
Christine K.
ATLANTA, GA
Mehh, I have black lashes so the blue barely shows up. You can only tell in in specific light. Also, my lashes are straight and short and this mascara does nothing for me. At least it doesn't flake during the day. I wouldn't purchase this since I'm unimpressed.
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed this product. I've used blue mascara before but I can actually see this one on my dark lashes! It is a total win! I like to use this product to make a statement. I shake up my look and cause people to do a double take
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
I currently have this product and I love it I am for sure going to be buying again I get this from my local store and I like how this product had different lash brushes to it just to met that bush that you like.
Olivia C.
Independence, KY
This product has great pigmentation, and is a classic in most people's opinion but I personally am not the biggest fan. I have found better drugstore mascaras. I am also not a fan of the wand or the smell that it gives off.
Aleena D.
Providence, RI
This mascara did me wonders. It's even better than the high end products! I love the length if gave my lashes. I love that it's blue. It's unique. I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. It's way too amazing to not buy.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.