BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Amanda B.
Greer, SC
I got this free in my VoxBox, and I do like it. It applies well, wears well, overall a good mascara. My issue is that the blue doesn't really pop on my dark lashes which is kind of a bummer.
Potoula A.
Hicksville, NY
I absolutely love the color of this mascara! It goes on smoothly and doesn't clump! Plus, the blue really makes my brown eyes pop! It's easy to use and because of its size, you can take it anywhere. Can't wait to use it every day!
Olivia C.
Independence, KY
This product has great pigmentation, and is a classic in most people's opinion but I personally am not the biggest fan. I have found better drugstore mascaras. I am also not a fan of the wand or the smell that it gives off.
Kay M.
I was very meh about this mascara. Though the color was beautiful and surprisingly wearable, the formula wasn't amazing. As a girl who prefers full thick lashes this product just didn't give my lashes the oomph I hoped for.
Astrid S.
San Ysidro, CA
Got this in my box it stays on good been wearing it all day and has not flaked off or smudged love the. I prefer color  black but I will probably buy a new one when this one runes out .
Keelee E.
This is a great mascara! It gives a perfect shape and lengthens intensely! I’ve literally had this mascara for a year and I still haven’t ran out! And it’s affordable! Definitely not clumpy, I highly recommend this product!
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed this product. I've used blue mascara before but I can actually see this one on my dark lashes! It is a total win! I like to use this product to make a statement. I shake up my look and cause people to do a double take
Christine K.
ATLANTA, GA
Mehh, I have black lashes so the blue barely shows up. You can only tell in in specific light. Also, my lashes are straight and short and this mascara does nothing for me. At least it doesn't flake during the day. I wouldn't purchase this since I'm unimpressed.
Hannah H.
This product is amazing!! I love this product because you can really tell that I'm wearing blue mascara! I love how the tube of mascara looks so pretty with pink and green colors! I would definitely buy this product again!
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
I absolutely love this! I received this for free but this opinion is my own. Package was cute with coordinating colors and everything. The royal blue lashes add extra pop to my everyday look!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart