BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed this product so much! It blended well with my brown eyes and popped when I wore it. This was my first time using this product and it was long lasting. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to others!
Brandi H.
Little Rock, AR
Loved the color! Went on smoothly and easily! The brush is a little too small for my liking and my bottom lash mascara ran heavily when my eyes watered. Would definitely buy this as waterproof!
Camila P.
Hollywood , FL
I love. I like the texture that has as it in the eyelashes, the color seems has very good pigmentation and its a great color. Meets my product expectations, And lasts a long time in my eyelashes.
Jor D.
I love the actual mascara itself, but the blue color just isn't my favorite! It's not super bright, so it is subtle, but I'll have to be very brave to wear this out. Perfect for the brave soul that likes to stand out!!! I unfortunately, am not that brave yet! I received this product for free for my honest review.
Amanda W.
Powell, TN
This product is of excellent quality just has I have found that most Maybelline products are. The blue is a little outside of my comfort zone, but it is subtle enough that i feel comfortable wearing it to work. Great product!
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
The Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara really opens up your eyes and brings a fun new look to either your every day look or a fun, edgy full face. Definitely worth checking out and will be investing in different colors.
Carissa D.
Aurora, OH
I was unsure about the royal blue color, but after I put it on I ended up loving it! Great packaging and great formula. Very easy to apply and it didn't take much product to build up the color! Definitely would recommend :)
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL
I absolutely love @Maybelline Great lash mascara! It's waterproof and no smearing or running if you get wet. Not to mention I have blue eyes and the blue Mascara make my eyes pop so I've been told.
Josie D.
Byhalia, MS
I love the color but hate the fact that the mascara clumps up cause my eyelashes to clump up and separated making them look ugly. Is was very long lasting and I probably would buy a better kind that doesn't clump up as much.
Erica H.
Greenbrier, TN
Loved it. It like nice on my brown eyes. I use it almost everyday. It's good for starters and even people who have been using make up for years. I find it lasted all days on my eyes. I bought another one for my younger sister. It came in a cute pink box in the mail
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.