BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Amanda H.
This product is great when you first buy it! I love it as a brow gel! However after a few times use the formula changes... it begins to get more air in the product and it doesn't work as well or for as long as it would before :/
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed this product so much! It blended well with my brown eyes and popped when I wore it. This was my first time using this product and it was long lasting. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to others!
Elizabeth P.
Wonderful formula. Haven't seen any clumps at all. It makes every individual lash look amazing even with a thin coat. It's a dark enough blue to where people mistake it as black until it's in bright light. For work I use this first and a quick black coat of mascara since I work around bright lights, but I'll leave the bottom lashes blue for an extra pop of color. Try not to cry as when it gets in your eye it's quite painful. If you've experienced liquid eyeliner in the eye this Is what it feels like. But I toughed through it ;)
It starts to flake off after about 6-7 hours and especially if you rub your eye so be careful!
Still a great product though and I plan to buy another!
My eyelashes are very short but these make them look much longer
Influenster sent me this product free for review purposes but my opinion is solely my own!:)
Lexi L.
I was so excited to receive this product FREE and i get so much use out of it. The blue s very pigmented and give the lashes a nice curl. Although the mascara is not very long wearing.
Tiffany S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I received this mascara complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my review. When first arrived I didn't expect much and thought it was going to look cheap and tacky, 80s electric blue. I was wrong!! I was surprised how much I liked it. First I applied my normal black mascara. Then I applied this over top. It gave my lashes a gorgeous, rich royal blue tint. It wasn't overwhelming by any means. It's almost like getting highlights for your hair. In the right light you notice it a lot more. I have blue eyes and it really made them pop. The color reminds me a lot of in blue. The color once applied looked just about the same. I prefer Benefits mascara formula and brush to Maybelline's but Maybelline still gets the job done and isn't clumpy when you apply. I know of a lot of people that swear by Great Lash so it's just a matter of personal preference. I didn't have any mascara flakes. I hate when that happens!!!

If I were to purchase blue mascara again, I would purchase this over Benefits. Why? The price! I'm not going to wear blue mascara every day and it's not worth spending 3x more for something that gives me the same results. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a subtle change, to add a pop or color or just for fun.
Haley M.
Sour Lake, TX
I was extremely excited to receive this mascara, because the blue was a little out of my element but I wanted to see what it was all about. First off, I really do love the shade! It is so fun and makes my green eyes pop! My only complaint is the wand. It did not give any fullness, volume, or anything to my lashes.
Kourtni P.
Bend, OR
I just received my new Maybeline Blue Lash Mascara. While I love the color before I put it on, I just can't see it on my lashes unfortunately. Also, my lashes didn't stay up at all with this formula. All in all, I'm not a fan.
Pat H.
Houston
I LOVE this mascara! It makes my lashes long and thick and I LOVE the color! I am so glad they brought this back! My eyes are brown so this color makes them POP! I use this product all the time!
Taylor V.
Hollywood, FL
This mascara is the OG! This is the first mascara I've ever bought in high school and love that they still have it! I was nervous at first to try out the blue color but it turns out it's subtle enough to wear everyday. Love it!
Scarleth E.
Lauderhill , FL
Loved it! When putting it on eye lashes it gives it the perfect blue and it just makes your eyes look amazing. Since I got it I've been using it everyday. Overall I highly recommend it, i myself don't have any problems with it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.