BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
This is fun flirty and fabulous, it goes against the more common color schemes and brings back a rockin 80's vibe in definitely into! Love it! Could only be marginally better if it were waterproof!
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA
I've always loved maybeline mascara! Didn't think the blue would show but it did and I love it ! I did a neutral smokey eye and added a blue wing liner to make it stand out and I loved the outcome!
Marley L.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I have fell in love with this mascara!!!! I was alittle worried about it being blue but it looks great on my lashes. It gives my lashes just enough color without being to bold. I would definitely buy this product in the future.
Rosalyn J.
Unfortunately, I did not like this particular mascara. It was far to runny, and did not add any length to my lashes. I did although love the electric blue color. I would not recommend this product.
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
Talk about a beautiful color, bright vibrant. To other alternatives this by far is the best. This is my first time using. Their is really no room for improvement. For sure would recommend this to friends.
Idalyne G.
I saw that Bretman Rock was using this so I was walking around in the cosmetic section at shopko and I had to check it out. Definitely one of my favorite and best mascaras ive ever wore. if youre looking for a good affordable mascara this is the one I'd recommend the most
Kristin N.
Geraldine, AL
I love mascara. But, blue mascara is like popping , if you're into making your makeup bright and colorful I recommend getting one of these , it'll complete the look. I am such a fan of maybelline.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
This blue is pretty bright! You can actually see it on your lashes which is a plus for me considering mine are not that long. I don't use this color often but when I do this is the brand I choose.
Des R.
I love the color of the mascara and it definitely stands out on the eye. The only thing I wish was different was a bigger brush to get more product rather than applying multiple times to get a nice blue pigmentation on the lashes.
Laura D.
Old station , CA
Not a fan of this blue mascara. It made my eye lashes stick straight out and the blue didn't show. Was extremely disappointed.
Now I do love the eyeliner. It's waterproof and works really well! Would recommend it over the mascara.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.