BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Sarah P.
I really love this mascara. Goes on smoothly (no clumps!) and looks great. I have brown eyes so the blue really popped against them. It's fun for a weekend look, but sadly not for everyday at work. I will definitely purchase the mascara in black for everyday wear.
Jessi C.
Richmond, VA
I've always loved Maybelline mascara. Love the blue tint of the Royal Blue, but wish it was a little bluer ON. The first day I wore it with a nude eyeshadow and it didn't look any different than my black (on me). The next day i paired it with a navy eyeliner and it popped more and people noticed and complimented my look.
vera g.
Super chick and very classy looking in a rich royal blue. Really brings out your eyes and adds a twist to a smokey eye! Ugh its perfect! You can always count on maybellines mascara to last long and work so well!
Jessica E.
Rome, GA
This is such a fun product! I used mine this past weekend when I was going out with a group of my friends and received tons of compliments! The blue adds some extra fun and color to your eye makeup!
Shanielle H.
Newland, NC
I absolutely love this mascara. It goes on without clumps and the color is fabulous! This mascara lasts all day and doesn't "shed" on my face. The blue color accentuates my blue eyes perfectly! I will definitely try different shades!
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
I received this product free for testing purposes but this review is my own opinion. I just don't get the blue thing. The mascara itself is nice but blue just isn't my thing. I'll be sticking with black!
Olivia A.
Channahon, IL
Love the way it separates and lengthens my lashes! I also love to royal blue color I was sent! This is my first time using it and i would probably go out and buy it! i would recommend this because it is a good mascara for the price
Megan D.
Mass city, MI
This mascara was okay but I prefer a lot of other mascaras over it, for the price point I understand. At times my lashes can look clumpy and the mascara can be a bit messy. It stays on great but overall I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Karla V.
I really liked the Royal Blue Maybelline Great lash mascara. The blue is very subtle the color is not loud so it's perfect for me. I'll be using this product daily. I recommend this to older gals like me! 30 and older ;-)
Autumn P.
Corunna, MI
I received my maybelline mascara sample today. I wasn't sure if I would like it since it's blue. But I loved it. It's definitely different for me but I see it becoming one of my favorites. I highly recommend others to give it a try!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.