BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Nici R.
Maple Shade, NJ
I loved the subtle pop of color that this mascara brought to a simple makeup look. Very easy to apply and the color payoff is great. I would love this in other colors as well. I definitely recommend!
Autumn P.
Corunna, MI
I received my maybelline mascara sample today. I wasn't sure if I would like it since it's blue. But I loved it. It's definitely different for me but I see it becoming one of my favorites. I highly recommend others to give it a try!
Julie Z.
So cool! I never thought I'd like a blue mascara on me, especially because I don't like to wear blue eye shadow and have brown eyes, but I was pleasantly surprised! It really made my eyes pop and the mascara brush elongated my eyelashes so much! I can't wait to use it again!
Leslie G.
Kingsville , TX
Although it was a little out of my comfort zone, I was definitely impressed with the Maybelline Great Lash Blue mascara. It's a great quality and looked absolutely amazing. It for sure completed my look! I received this item complimentary for testing purposes.
Olivia K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this mascara and can't wait to try out the new color! The wand has always helped separate my lashes and is very long lasting. The new color is very pretty and I would recommend this to anyone!!
Melita O.
San Antonio , TX
I'm not usually a fan of colored mascaras but the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue mascara is awesome! I got it for free to try and it really makes my green eyes pop! It's long lasting and really stands out! I love it! Great product!
Erin S.
I really liked this product, but I had a few problems that weren't exactly with the product itself. After quite a few coats the blue showed up. It was hard to see at first because I have super dark eyelashes, but I just had to apply it more and I also wore it with a blue eyeshadow smudged out on the bottom lash line to make it pop more. I shouldn't have reapplied it so much, but on about the 3rd time to make the blue pop out more, a clump of about 5 eyelashes were pulled out with it. Not the products fault, just mine for applying too much product. I wish it would show up better on darker eyelashes, but makes sense that it doesn't. I got many compliments on it throughout the day and overall I really did end up liking the look of my blue eyelashes.
Des R.
I love the color of the mascara and it definitely stands out on the eye. The only thing I wish was different was a bigger brush to get more product rather than applying multiple times to get a nice blue pigmentation on the lashes.
Jessica S.
TOWSON, MD
I am super nostalgic about this product! My grandma used to wear it and it was the first mascara I ever wore. Now it comes in BLUE!! the formula is the same as the classic and goes on just as well. I would totally recommend this!
Kristin N.
Geraldine, AL
I love mascara. But, blue mascara is like popping , if you're into making your makeup bright and colorful I recommend getting one of these , it'll complete the look. I am such a fan of maybelline.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart