BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Michaelah O.
Rexburg, ID
If you’re looking for a really cheap mascara that will do the job, this is great. It has a good pigment and give yours lashes nice volume, but if you can afford it, I would suggest higher end products.
Natalie a.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the color and how long lasting it is , it also gives my lashes a fuller finish . I totally recommend this mascara , I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes
Breonna G.
Cameron Park, CA
The color is so unique and vibrant! There aren't many brands with a a cheap and cool Color like this. The blue brings out the color in your eyes! It adds something new beside black mascara all the time
Ashley Chanele w.
Phoenix, AZ
This mascara is so great! It pops well with my blue eyes. It is a bit thin so you just want to make sure you are careful to let it dry a bit and layer several coats. It's fun to wear for any occasion!
Bri A.
Rocky Point, NY
Not a fan of this mascara, it leaves my eye lashes very clumpy. also, I am not impressed with the brush that it came with. I am honored to have received a voxbox, but I will not purchase in the future.
Breanna H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I LOVE THE COLOR! The pigment is such a gorgeous blue. I don't like the brush itself, I found myself spending a very long time to apply because I have naturally long eyelashes. I also got the unstoppable eyeliner which didn't smear so that's nice! Didn't have any raccoon eyes with either product. Win win for that!!
Mackenzie S.
Have you ever wanted to catch the eye of a crush or that cutie in class!? What better way than have that extra edgy royal blue mascara at a great price, vibrant, and long lasting formula. Five Stars!!!
sara z.
Liberty Lake, WA
I'd give this a 5-star review if Maybelline was cruelty free! Other than that, the vibrancy of the blue was solid and the volume and separation on my fine lashes was nice as well. (I did receive this mascara for complementary testing)
Jasmyn S.
Jacksonville , FL
Although the applicator may not be my fav, I'm loving the cure a subtle pop of blue to spice up my look! It's not overpowering and I'm actually able to wear it at work. I would definitely wear it more often! Thanks Influenster for letting me try this oldie but still goodie for free!
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Not for me. I don't like the texture of the mascara. It didn't make my eyes pop any extra and it seemed to be to clumpy for my naturally long lashes. I didn't noticed a difference with the blue either.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.