BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Abigail C.
I got this product from influenster for free!!! i love the packaging it's the simple and classic look the value is great and it's so nice to have a great mascara in another color that complements my blue eyes i would totally buy this again
Madison S.
Portsmouth, OH
Perfect amount of color! Not too much but not too little! It's the perfect pop! So easy to apply, looks great with brown eyes. This is my first time using it because I didn't get it the first time around.
Tamara L.
Stamford, CT
I received the mascara and eyeliner complimentary for my honest review. I would never think to wear blue mascara so I was excited when I opened the box and saw this. While it looks good on, it doesn't lengthen lashes at all which is something I look for in a mascara. By the end of the night it was not noticeable at all unfortunately.
Nikki C.
I received this product complimentary of Maybelline through Influenster to test. While the product was great and made very well, I typically would not go for a colored mascara.... I loved the formula of the mascara and how long it lasts!
Elizabeth W.
Hayes, VA
Alright, so I got this mascara in my Influenster VoxBox and I was REALLY nervous to try it because I'm super pale. But it looked great. It took 2 coats of it to make it really POP, but it was ahhmazing.
Annie K.
I received this for free from Influenster and I'm going to be completely honest. This is the worst mascara ever. It claims that it's royal blue, and when you open the cap- yes, it is straight up royal blue. When you apply it onto your lashes- yes, it is somewhat royal blue. Within an hour, the royal blue just turned very faint into almost black. I'm not sure if the mascara just wore off or the color just died. The most important things that I look for in a good mascara is 1. Will it keep my lashes up and curled? and 2. Will they lengthen and volumize my lashes? This mascara did NOTHING to keep my lashes up. It smudged the whole day all around my eyes. The only thing I liked about it is maybe I can use it on my lower lashes because application isn't clumpy (at least for now). Overall, really disapppointed with this product. I recommend the Maybelline Rocket Volume and Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama. Buy them in waterproof version.
Elizabeth M.
Albuquerque , NM
It shows up very well on the lashes with just 2 coats. It doesn't get clumpy and give the spider effect. I love the color pay off and it looks best with a nude eye layered on the bottom lashes. Definitely a new staple to my makeup stash.
Connie S.
Parkville, MD
I received this product free in a Voxbox, and I'm pretty impressed with this formula. It lengthens and thickens and tints my lashes with a nice blue color. I just wish the blue showed up a tad bit more.
Sammie R.
Quincy, MA
This mascara in black was my favorite go to mascara growing up.. I'm so excited that they have expanded their color range& kept the same bright packaging. This is a great touch to spice up a look and I am thrilled to place this in many of my make up looks! Not clumpy and goes on great!
sarah a.
greensboro
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue mascara for free for testing purposes and I surprisingly liked this bold blue color. It made my lashes longer and it paired very well with my blue dress. I would definitely recommend this product.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.