BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie C.
Randolph , NJ
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara complimentary in my first Vox Box & it was great! I was so excited to try it! I tested it out while I was getting ready for date night. The color of the mascara is so unique and elegant! It's such a versatile tone of blue. I wanted to pair the mascara with a dark blue eyeshadow and I made sure to place the eyeshadow on my lower lash line along with using the mascara on my upper & lower lashes. Now, Let me tell you something .. this AMPED up my eye glam game so much! The mascara is so stunning and helped enhance my green eye color. I also noticed that the mascara adds substantial depth and length to my lashes! The blue is very subtle and pretty so don't be skeptical of using it. I really enjoyed this product & I am grateful for Influenster sending it free to me! Thank you! Oh yeah, & date night was amazing & I'm happy I had my Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara to make me feel beautiful & sexy!
Angel H.
Gilroy, CA
I've tried a lot of different types of blue mascaras before but nothing compares to Maybelline's bright and electric formula! This mascara has a shorter wand then I'm used to which allows me to control the product with ease! Love Love Love!
Alysha M.
I really like this Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue from Maybelline because it's very apparent that it's a high quality product. The blue color is noticeably different than the typical black or brown mascara colors, and it adds a great pop of color to your look! Due to the standard brush design and smoothness of the formula, you can easily build layers on your lashes. I also like this mascara because I wear contacts, and wearing it didn't irritate my eyes or contact lenses. Please note: I received this item complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jessica S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love this mascara ! I never thought I would wear blue mascara but after applying this to my lashes I love it. I have blue eyes so I feel like it brings out my eyes and it's great for spring and summer !
Savannah B.
Dothan , AL
I received this complimentary from influenster for review purposes.
I wanted to love this mascara! The blue was very subtle, even after multiple coats. I felt like this mascara didn't do much for my tiny lashes. However it did stay on well!
Jackie F.
Wow! This mascara is amazing! Colored mascara & colored eyeliner is so popular right now so this blue mascara is perfect for those who want to add some color to their look! It is so bright & intense! This product I recieved free for testing purposes from Influenster!
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
This is the very first mascara I bought and used when I start wearing make up I want it so much are usually get it from Walmart or target the pending but I've been using it for years and I buy is that good
Hannah M.
Owensboro, KY
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes. I add to put several coats on for it to show, but once I did it looked really awesome! It's something different from the normal black and it makes your eyelashes look amazing!!
Janie H.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This is a fun mascara for special occasions!  While it isn't as blue as I originally thought it would be, it is still a little to bold for me for everyday use.  It does provide great length and volume, but can also get clumpy if you apply too much.  I'd love to try other colors!
ruth m.
North Babylon, NY
Love this mascara! The blue is awesome because it gives a nice pop of color and it really lengthens your lashes it's great quality for a relatively low price which is why i definitely recommend it to others
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.