BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kirsten M.
Trappe, MD
I received this product for free from my #GreatLashBlue voxbox. At first, I was not to sure that I would like wearing blue mascara, but it turned out to look pretty normal. I typically wear black, but this color can work well for an everyday look, especially while wearing an outfit with some blue in it. It even works great with different colored eyeliners; I wore it with black, grey, and brown, and all of them looked great. It make my lashes look much longer than they normally look while wearing covergirl products that I typically wear. I do however wish that the wand had been shaped differently, but that is an easy fix; you can just buy separate wands and change them out if necessary. I will definitely continue to use this product, especially on days when I really want to highlight my eyes and make them stand out.
Michelle L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Well I do love blue but on my eye lashes I wasn't sure.  I remember wearing a navy mascara when I was a teen but bright blue seemed questionable.  I am so glad I was chosen to get this for free to try.  The blue isn't as bright as you would think but it looks amazing..  I have green eyes and the blue mascara makes them stand out so much more.  Its easy to apply and doesn't clump.  I will say you should put additional coats on while its still wet or you will get clumping.  I really didn't need to add any additional eye makeup with this.  Plus my husband thought it looked great.  I would definitely buy more.
Brittany C.
Waxahachie, TX
Great Lash in and of itself is a classic. When the opportunity arose to try this blue mascara, I was thrilled! Upon opening the packaging It looks almost exactly like the packaging for the original Great Lash. I think if the topper was blue instead of lime green, it would be easier to distinguish. When I first pulled out the wand, the blue was a little intimidating. The mascara was easy to apply and added length a volume. Upon the mascara drying, it was hard to tell in indoor lighting that you were even wearing blue mascara. I felt like it was my secret and I loved that. Out in the sunshine, my lashes turned a subtle blue. My husband actually noticed outside that I was wearing blue mascara! All in all, I'm happy to have received this item to review and have added it to my makeup collection!
Samantha M.
Irwin, PA
This mascara is a typical staple in most makeup bags. As for the royal blue formula? I wasn't impressed. I tried this two different ways. The first time I applied it over top black mascara and this was my favorite method of application. Gave a slight pop to the eye but not too much. It made my lower Lashes very long. The second time I used this I used it on its own. I Smudged blue shadow on my lower lashline and then used the mascara on my lower Lashes. It honestly didn't do much for my Lashes and wasn't much of a pop like I wanted. All in all, not a bad mascara but maybe look into other colored mascaras
Ana R.
I received this maybelline mascara and eyeliner from influenster ....here are my thoughts 1) i have tiny lashes, and as you can see on the pictures, the mascara does add some length 2) the blue is really pretty, my lighting is terrible, but the blue it's not so blue where people would be like "whoa that's blue" lol 3) personally, I wouldn't wear this mascara daily, but if you feel creative and bold everyday then this is for you! 4) the eyeliner is not that dark, i prefer super dark liners, BUT it glides on easily! Overall, not too bad at all! 😌 PS comes off very easy
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
When I saw I was in this campaign, I wasn't sure what to think. Blue mascara seemed so 90s, and I really wasn't in to it back then! I was pleasantly surprised to discover this blue is very wearable! I put it on without telling my husband and it took him a while to notice it...but he liked it! I really like the blue color a lot more than I thought I would. AND I'm a big New York Giants fan, so it will get a lot of wear time come football season. The reason I took off 2 stars though was because of the formula. It doesn't come close to the formula of my beloved Better than Sex. I also felt like I really had to clump it on to make the blue noticeable. But overall it I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara! *Disclaimer: I was given these products to try for free, but all opinions are my own!*
Karissa W.
Cavalier, ND
I tried the mascara a couple of different times. It just didn't give me the volume or length that my eyelashes need. I also felt like you really couldn't tell that my lashes were a vibrant blue and I applied 6 different coats trying to get it to show up. The first day I tried this product out I went to a friends wedding. Definitely not waterproof - I had blue running down my face. It was quite a sight to see. I also don't recommend wearing it to the gym as it'll run if you sweat as well.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Alison R.
Youngsville, LA
I have been using the Maybelline New York Great Lash almost every day for at least 15 years. I frequently get compliments on my long lashes. I do have dark lashes and the blue doesn't quite stand out on mine as i would think it would on someone with lighter lashes. This could be why they also recomend a primer with these bright colored mascaras!!
I have always loved how easily the mascara washes away with just plain water. This color does the same.  No special products needed for removal.  Also, it does not wash away or run down my face with a few tears. The only thing that could be better is the applicator brush. There are better applicators for keeping lashes separate.
I did receive this complimentary product for testing purposes.
#GreatLashBlue

Sakkara B.
Kew gardens , NY
Hi guys! I received a Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary to test and write a review but all opinions are completely my own.
First I'll say that I wasn't a fan of the color at all but after I wore it with a very light peach eyeshadow it actually looked really nice so it's grown on me. Besides that it's a great mascara. I love that the wand is shorter than a lot of mascaras which I think helps you from stabbing yourself with the end and having a whole clean up situation, especially if you have small eyes like myself. I find it easy to do second and third coats because the consistency is thin enough to not get clumps and dry quickly.
I've honestly never used this mascara before (crazy I know) but I'm now a fan. I'm gonna pick up a tube in black and brown if they make it in brown!
Britney T.
I received a complimentary to test and review. I was not sure how it would look, but I really enjoyed the subtle pop of color it gave against the rest of my makeup for the day. I don't think it was too dramatic for everyday wear and just helps your eye color stand out a bit more. It is great for layering to really give your lashes a natural long and full look without the need for the fakies! I'm glad this product came back so I can continue to pair it with my favorite everyday unicorn looks such as pairing it with the beautiful colors of the tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette as I did in the attached photo to this review.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.