BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Amy S.
Bloomington , IL
I received this complimentary to try. I really like how my lashes look and the blue tint is gorgeous!! I used this before going to a social event with some coworkers and it made my entire outfit feel fun!!
Sabrina R.
Maybelline great lash royal blue mascara is great. I received it complimentary from Influenster and Maybelline. I like to use this product when I want to give my look something extra. I would recommend buying this product.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
This is the very first mascara I bought and used when I start wearing make up I want it so much are usually get it from Walmart or target the pending but I've been using it for years and I buy is that good
Caitlyn B.
San Marcos, TX
This is a great mascara! It was very good quality and I loved the brush and it applied to my lashes very good. It is a long lasting mascara and doesn't run at all! The packaging was very neat and clean! I'm not sure I would buy this again just because I'm not a huge fan of blue mascara but if you're into that this is a great mascara!
Jessica S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I love this mascara ! I never thought I would wear blue mascara but after applying this to my lashes I love it. I have blue eyes so I feel like it brings out my eyes and it's great for spring and summer !
Ciera S.
I'm in love with the bold color of this mascara. I also love how I only need about two coats for it to make my lashes pop. I'm also in love with the fact that it's the great formula that you've come to love with little to no clumps COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara
Houston H.
Redford, MI
I wish the color was a bit darker but besides that it's amazing. Great length and volume. I use it all the time when I'm feeling an eccentric look. I did receive it to try it and I recommend it. Honestly it's one of my favorite mascaras now.
Lauren N.
Fun color but not very practical for me. Maybe good for.m a night out but as a nurse I don't feel that this is an acceptable color for work. I love this mascara but will continue to buy in black or brown.
Hannah M.
Owensboro, KY
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes. I add to put several coats on for it to show, but once I did it looked really awesome! It's something different from the normal black and it makes your eyelashes look amazing!!
Sara M.
Pineville , NC
I love Maybelline but this mascara was disappointing. The pop of color was nice however it didn't have any other effect on my lashes. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.