BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Nikki H.
san francisco, CA
I think it's a cool idea but not that great for dark lashes. I was hoping it would be more vibrant but it's just a tiny. This would be great for blonde lashes. I don't think I would have bought it on my own.
Emiley W.
Slaughter, LA
I got my maybelline blue lash mascara free through Influesnter. I love it. It separates my lashes perfectly, doesn't make them crunchy and it has the perfect blue tint. I wore it with neon colors on my eyes and it was the perfect pop of color.
Tamara L.
Stamford, CT
I received the mascara and eyeliner complimentary for my honest review. I would never think to wear blue mascara so I was excited when I opened the box and saw this. While it looks good on, it doesn't lengthen lashes at all which is something I look for in a mascara. By the end of the night it was not noticeable at all unfortunately.
Sydney D.
Albion, MI
I truly enjoyed this mascara. Although it made my eyelashes a bit clumpy. I love how bright it was on my eyelashes. It made people compliment me about it. It made my grey eyes stand out. It was very nice!
Madison S.
Portsmouth, OH
Perfect amount of color! Not too much but not too little! It's the perfect pop! So easy to apply, looks great with brown eyes. This is my first time using it because I didn't get it the first time around.
Chandler D.
Noblesville, IN
I received this product for free to test out through Influenster. I like how the mascara goes on. There were no clumps, which is awesome! I was not a big fan of the blue color, just because I feel you can only wear it for certain occasions.
Abigail C.
I got this product from influenster for free!!! i love the packaging it's the simple and classic look the value is great and it's so nice to have a great mascara in another color that complements my blue eyes i would totally buy this again
Sabrina R.
Maybelline great lash royal blue mascara is great. I received it complimentary from Influenster and Maybelline. I like to use this product when I want to give my look something extra. I would recommend buying this product.
Jordan R.
Love this for my bottom lashes!! Gives the perfect pop of color without being to much! Really compliments my brown eyes and looks great! Doesn't smudge or flake off which is huge for a drugstore mascara!!
Kelsey P.
Vidalia, GA
This is such a fun mascara!! If you like a pop of color, it can be wore every day. The price point can't be beat and you can pick it up at a local drug store! The applicator coats your lashes and you can really see the blue color.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.