BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Ciera S.
I'm in love with the bold color of this mascara. I also love how I only need about two coats for it to make my lashes pop. I'm also in love with the fact that it's the great formula that you've come to love with little to no clumps COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara
Caitlyn B.
San Marcos, TX
This is a great mascara! It was very good quality and I loved the brush and it applied to my lashes very good. It is a long lasting mascara and doesn't run at all! The packaging was very neat and clean! I'm not sure I would buy this again just because I'm not a huge fan of blue mascara but if you're into that this is a great mascara!
Alicia L.
Oxnard, CA
i have never ever tried any colored mascara other than black but i thank influenster for giving me the chance :) since they sent me this product free. overall i dont really think id be using this mascara because i wear more subtle thing :)
Tamara L.
Stamford, CT
I received the mascara and eyeliner complimentary for my honest review. I would never think to wear blue mascara so I was excited when I opened the box and saw this. While it looks good on, it doesn't lengthen lashes at all which is something I look for in a mascara. By the end of the night it was not noticeable at all unfortunately.
Meaghan A.
Peabody
I love this product so much, I have short eyelashes but once I apply a coat of this mascara my eyelashes look pretty and voluminous which is what I want!! Some people aren’t a fan of this product but I am and I would recommend it to others!
Jordan R.
Love this for my bottom lashes!! Gives the perfect pop of color without being to much! Really compliments my brown eyes and looks great! Doesn't smudge or flake off which is huge for a drugstore mascara!!
Hannah M.
Owensboro, KY
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes. I add to put several coats on for it to show, but once I did it looked really awesome! It's something different from the normal black and it makes your eyelashes look amazing!!
Madison S.
Portsmouth, OH
Perfect amount of color! Not too much but not too little! It's the perfect pop! So easy to apply, looks great with brown eyes. This is my first time using it because I didn't get it the first time around.
Houston H.
Redford, MI
I wish the color was a bit darker but besides that it's amazing. Great length and volume. I use it all the time when I'm feeling an eccentric look. I did receive it to try it and I recommend it. Honestly it's one of my favorite mascaras now.
Abigail C.
I got this product from influenster for free!!! i love the packaging it's the simple and classic look the value is great and it's so nice to have a great mascara in another color that complements my blue eyes i would totally buy this again
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart