BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Carolina A.
Lake elsinore, CA
Can't wait to try it. This will be a great pop of color . With the mascara or the eyeliner .first time trying blue mascara Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable MascaraMaybelline Unstoppable® Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil
The perfect black mascara lengthen and give great volume. Repeat using will purchase it again. It great compared to the high end products. Easy to apply stays in place. Recommend to anyone great product.
Kristin M.
Gibsonton, FL
Loved the mascara but didn't like the color.
I have used it several times.
It is a drug store makeup item so it's not that pricy. The packaging is great very cute. I would most definitely buy it again but in black.
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
This mascara has great nostalgia factor as I remember my mom using this mascara when I was a kid. I was really excited to try this mascara as a great drugstore alternative to the Benefit they're real mascara in beyond blue.  When comparing the two, the pigment color is very similar and gives the same brightening affect to the eyes.  The Maybelline version has a better price point for someone who wants to try the trend on a budget, but I would caution that it is a very natural mascara as it does lenghten, but does not volumize my lashes as I typcially like them to look.  This formula is also very wet, so be careful not to get it on your eyelid.  Once applied it stays put without flaking and is easy to remove with water at the end of the day or in the shower. I would repurchase and would like to try other colors to deviate from my normal black routine.  While I was sent this product complimentary for testing purposes, my opinions are my own.
Shaneequa N.
Bronx , NY
I received this lovely package with some #free goodies from Influenster I'm loving the color, my first time using mascara that is a different color than black #Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara @Influenster
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
The color blue is super vibrant! Great if you are looking for a little fun to spice up your makeup! Some colored mascaras don't have a lot of color pay of but the formula of this is awesome! Totally recommend for adventurous people!
Makaela H.
Poteau, OK
I received this product complimentary for me to test and give my opinion. In my opinion I did not like this product mainly because it is not something I would wear or a color I wear. But besides that it is a great formula and very easy to use.
Paige R.
Greenville, SC
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and i am so glad I did! I normally use this on top of my favorite black mascara but if I want a bold look, it goes great on bare lashes or with a primer! The perfect shade of blue and the perfect consistency to make a statement!
Heather R.
Cadiz, KY
Product was great, but I learned I'm not a super big fan of blue mascara, think from now on I'll stick to black or a dark brown. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes.
Amanda M.
Williamstown
This is one of the go to mascaras for me. I do like how cheap it is but still does the job. I do find it to be long lasting as well especially compared to some of the pricey ones I have had in the past
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.