BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Courtney B.
Cadiz, KY
I got my mascara for testing purposes from Influenster! I like the consistency of the mascara, and how long it stays on. However, the blue color is weird! It looks very 80's. I wouldn't wear that color in public, except to an 80's themed event.
Vanessa S.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I love the royal blue color but not much of a fan of the formula. It didn't give me much length or volume.
brooke b.
i don't particularly prefer blue mascara but this is so pretty!! the packaging is so cute and the pigment of the product is great!! i might not use if often but i definatley will when i create blue toned looks
Michelle R.
Ball ground, GA
I recently received this mascara. y influenster for free! all my opinions are my OWN. what i think about this mascara is that is absolutely great! soo blue, really gives volume to my lashes & also separates them which i love! totally recommend 👌
Riley K.
White Lake, MI
This was my go to mascara a few years ago so I was really excited when I received it free from Influenster! I have blue eyes and I get so many compliments while wearing this. It really accentuates my eyes! :)
Jessica D.
Mcdonough, GA
This is a beautiful shade of cobalt blue! It lengthens my lashes how I want without getting clumpy. The color is intimidating at first, but looks really wearable on the lashes. Great price for a blue mascara!
Haley P.
I received this item as an item to review, I did like it for something different, but not an everyday wear item. It has q great blue color to it and really makes blue eyes pop. It would be something to keep on hand for a night out or a girls day.
Melissa H.
San Jose, CA
I received this complementary from Maybeline for testing purposes! It's very easy to apply and gives off a bright blue color. The only drawback is that I don't know how often I will wear blue mascara. However, it's perfect for a special occasion!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I really enjoyed this mascara. It was actually my first time using GreatLash. I found it fun and very easy to use. I had to apply quite a bit of coats before the blue would actually show up. I let it dry in between coats too, just to prevent clumping although the mascara says clump free. I have small lashes so basically anything weighs them down. I would purchase this again. This is similar Avon's Royal Shock Mascara. My husband noticed the blue and said it was cool. Definetly something I would purchase myself. #GREATLASHBLUE

*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.*
Adrian J.
Denton, TX
The product wasn't what I was expecting. My lashes are somewhat long so it doesn't show well but the mascara didn't make my lashes that much longer and I could barely see the blue on my lashes. And the eyeliner that came inside was rough to apply and wasn't as black as I was hoping.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.