BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Maria B.
Newport, KY
I liked the quality of this product but I was not a fan of the color. I love trying new makeup/styles but blue mascara is definitely not my thing. This product is best suited for someone that loves to play with color!

I received this product free from Influenster in exchange of my honest review. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
I know people love this mascara, but I don't see why?! It seems pretty basic to me. It is easy to use and goes on light. Maybe it's more for people that want a light coverage. Not my favorite and won't buy again.
Ajla R.
Just received it from influencer and tried it on super quick to see if it was actually blue, and it was. I have green eyes and it made them pop a bit more. I wouldn't wear it everyday; it's more for a night out.
Arielle C.
Royal oak, mi
This mascara is everywhere. You can get it at any drug store, even gas stations, and it is usually at the check out lines in target. It is good quality and this particular blue color comes out very pretty. Would recommend for anyone that loves mascara but is also looking for a pop of color.
Nina P.
Forest City, NC
One of the best drugstore mascaras out there! Easily 5 stars. Great Lash in royal blue is the perfect pop of color for spring or summer. I applied 2 coats, with 2 coats it almost appears as if I'm wearing false eyelashes.
Kristin Y.
Brockton
Always a go to product. Every girl I've ever known has has this in her purse for on the go touch up. It stays , it fans out your lashes perfectly, it's a staple in the makeup world. Easy to find in your purse and inexpensive enough to buy more than one and keep in different spots. Love it!!
Grace H.
I love love LOVE this mascara!!! The formula is just like the original mascara and the pigmentation is stunning!!!! I highly recommend this mascara if you want to add a splash of color to your makeup collection but don't want to spend tons of money!
Erika M.
Springfield, PA
It seems to be a good bit brighter than I remember the old one being. I feel like it's also quite thin and I had to apply a lot of coats. Didn't do much for length or volume. I don't think I would buy it again.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
I absolutely love love love this mascara. It makes my eye lashes look great, it gives them great length and volume. Makes my lashes nice and dark and it doesn't smudge. I have bought this many times and I will continue to buy this. I highly recommend this my friends. You can't go wrong.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Good mascara for a Low price. Can be found at Walmart. It gives you length and I find it goes on smooth. I find that it doesn't clump. Very easy to apply. This is a good starter mascara if you are new to makeup!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.