BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Darby S.
I was so surprised by this mascara I wasn't sure I would love it as much as I do! I works better at lash separation, lengthening than some of the mascaras I have in my make up bag right now. The blue is such a beautiful shade and it actually shows up on lashes & holds it's color throughout, it's perfect for festivals,fun events, or just because! The lash separation was so amazing it made me look like I had so many more lashes, and it truly lengthened at the same time for natural,plush,long lashes all day that don't flake, clump or smudge ! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is how small the applicator brush is kind of hard to work with but if they made it slightly longer than no complaints here! #GreatLashBlue is my new wow factor! I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Felicia S.
This product is amazing ladies. I love how the blue makes my brown eyes pop! I'm a makeup artist and this color works wonders on blue eyes. It lasts all day, does not crumble or melt when I workout. I will def be purchasing after I run out. This mascara is the real deal, do you remember it from the 90's? I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. #GreatLashBlue
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
I was sent the Maybelline #greatlashblue voxbox complimentary for testing and I have been playing with the products since I received the box! I really like the mascara formula and it lasts a nice amount of time on my eyes. The blue color looks really pretty in person/up close however, the only issue I had was because my lashes are naturally darker, the blue doesn't show up as much as I feel it would on blonde eyelashes. I still really like it and I think it's a pretty way to do a natural makeup look with a pop of subtle color. The eyeliner that was also included in the vox box is really nice, it's easy to apply and smooth but it also stays put all day. All of my opinions are my own, I hope you enjoy the products too! Thank you so much to @influenster and @maybelline for giving me the opportunity to test these products out!
Megan C.
Dubois, PA
Thanks to Influenster, I was sent this product for reviewing purposes. At first I was skeptical of royal blue mascara simply because I do not usually get out of my comfort zone when it comes to make up. Once I applied this, I fell in LOVE. It it subtle yet bold. It was difficult to see the royal blue color in indoor lighting, but once I stepped outside into natural light it looked flawless. I received many compliments while wearing this with my natural everyday make up. This product did not provide volume, but it did lengthen. You can use Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara day or night. I would recommend this to someone who is wanting to try something new. The only negative thing I must say about this product is that its burned when I removed my make up at the end of the day. Other than that, I highly enjoyed this product.
Deanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is a wonderfully vibrant blue mascara but you have to apply like 20 coats for a real good full coverage i suggust using setting poder on ur eyelashes between applications to get the blue color to pop more and be more vibrant and noticeable, i really love this mascara and i had a hard time giving it a 3 stars because its good quality i just believe the color could maybe be more pigmented and ths brush spooly could be much bigger but other than that i have no complaints i received this product 100% free for my opinion so this is how i truely feel about this product i would use it again and again i just think it could be tweaked a little to make it more useful for us fellow makeup artists and thankyou so much for my free goodies i love them!!!! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara @influenster @maybelline
Tatiana H.
Charlotte, NC
 I have been using the Maybelline New York Great Lash for EVER.  I frequently get compliments on my long natural eye lashes.  I love how easily the mascara washes away with just plain water. No special products needed for removal. Also, it does not wash away or run down my face with a few tears. The only thing that could be better is the applicator brush. There are better applicators for keeping lashes separate. Lately, I have used MAC's Prep & Prime lash primer before using the Royal Blue Maybelline and it does help the lashes to separate better. It's too bad the product had to lose a star just for the applicator, since the product itself is so great. In my line of profession I am not able to wear the Royal Blue everyday but when I want POP. My go to... My VoxBox was sent to me complimentary.
Breezy C.
I got this mascara free as part of the maybelline voxbox and I have to say that it's not particularly my favorite. It's not a terrible mascara by any means, but there are definitely better ones on the market. Because the formula is so watery, I found that the pigment was easily transferred to my under eyes especially throughout the first few hours of wearing it. In addition, the wide set of the bristles paired with the more watery formula tended to clump my lashes together in a way that wasn't completely unbearable but was definitely noticeable. I did enjoy however the fact that the blue pigment was subtle. I felt that I was able to wear this with my everyday makeup without looking too crazy. In fact, nobody ever noticed it except for my roommate who told me she only realized because she was standing right beside me. This was a plus for me, the fact that I could add color and build intensity without it being too 'out there'. If you're someone who is really longing for that bright high intensity color I suggest maybe skipping on this one and finding another.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this Maybelline Great Lash mascara from Influentser. Upon removing the wand, i noticed how bold the blue is. I was excited to try it on in the hopes that it would give my dark brown eyes a little pop. The wand is small but does give your lashes a lot of volume (see pic). However, you can't really see the blue that much on my actual lashes. It's very easy to see in the light but isn't as bold as i expected. All in all, i would definitely recommend this mascara because the definition and volume it gives your lashes is definitely worth it =]
Erin R.
I love how this mascara makes my blue eyes pop! The color is a bright, vibrant blue and it shows off great on my lashes. I have lighter color lashes so the color may appear different on very dark lashes. The formula is good, but not amazingly great for huge volume like other mascaras offer. I didn't notice any flaking or blue coming off throughout the day as I wore it. I wear contacts but didn't find that the mascara irritated my eyes or have any color come off in my lenses. I think this is a product you would choose when you want a bright, colorful look and not an everyday mascara. I did receive this product complimentary for reviewing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Kirsten M.
Trappe, MD
I received this product for free from my #GreatLashBlue voxbox. At first, I was not to sure that I would like wearing blue mascara, but it turned out to look pretty normal. I typically wear black, but this color can work well for an everyday look, especially while wearing an outfit with some blue in it. It even works great with different colored eyeliners; I wore it with black, grey, and brown, and all of them looked great. It make my lashes look much longer than they normally look while wearing covergirl products that I typically wear. I do however wish that the wand had been shaped differently, but that is an easy fix; you can just buy separate wands and change them out if necessary. I will definitely continue to use this product, especially on days when I really want to highlight my eyes and make them stand out.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.