BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Cate K.
Bowling Green, KY
This was my first time using this mascara formula, and it was fantastic! It wasn't clumpy & the blue was a fun twist. I normally have to use waterproof mascara because of smudging under my eyes, but this one didn't! I only wish that the color was more vibrant on my lashes! Thanks Influenster for hooking me up with such a great product!
Britny G.
Ishpeming, MI
It could be a brighter blue, but over all I really like this! Not a daily go to for me but I will definitely wear it! I received this maybelline product for free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Shakeela G.
Barberton, OH
I adore this Maybelline Great Lash Mascara that I received free for testing purposes. The product was easy to use and did get clumpy at all. The pop of color also looked very nice with my light brown eyes. I would definitely recommend this product!
Khalida W.
Villanova, PA
I haven't tried Great lash Mascara in years and this royal blue is beautful! The formula is great and its a subtle pop of blue instead of a neon or overbearing shade. It lengthens but not a ton so probably prime if thats the look you're going for.
Shal S.
Attalla, AL
I've always loved Great Lash. However, the blue is...blue. Just not my thing. I think for a fun night out or costume party this would be a great addition. The formula is good and the length is okay. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Megan C.
Love Great Lash mascara but I was a little bummed with how faint the blue was. I wanted the blue to really pop. It wasn't the bright electric blue I was hoping for. I probably would just buy black Great Lash next time because I prefer it personally.
Emily d.
Atlanta, GA
This was a huuuuuuge throwback to elementary school and my best friend's mother's ever present Mabyelline royal blue mascara. It also took me back to reading teen magazine trends about flicking a little color on the tips of your lashes to look flirty! The blue on it's own is a little much for me in the sunlight (really highlights how blue it is), so I prefer to layer a little over my regular mascara on the tips of my lashes. Yep. Middle school style :). The Mabyelline Great Lash brush has never been a personal favorite of mine, although I know it's often raved over, and lack of separation continues to be an issue for me (a true mascara hound, so I'm 99% sure it's not my technique). That hasn't changed with the royal blue re-issue, but it is a fun every-once-in-a-while product, just not my daily. Thank you so much to Mabyelline and Influenster for the chance to try this fun, flashback product!
Blair H.
I have used Maybelline's Great Lash mascara before, but in the shade brownish black and I loved it. I have found that with the royal blue color, you need to apply multiple thick coats to get it that blue color.
Katie C.
Love this color for festival season! You can do so many fun looks with the blue. But in all it's so easy to apply but makes my lashes look so amazing. I will definitely buy the original as well, it's a must have!
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
I honestly wasn't impressed. The color isn't nearly as vivid as they present it to be. I also had to swipe at least 50 times to get a decent layer of product. It's also super flaky. I do not recommend this product.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.