BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Briana M.
Mchenry, IL
I received this mascara in my box for free, I'm not sure how I feel about it being blue and all, but it does apply very nicely and does add volume to my eye lashes! Thanks influenster for the complimentary sample!!
Chelsea F.
Nice consistency and doesn't clump, but the color is really intense. I don't think I could use it for an everyday look. But it does look nice if you want a bold look, and also works well layered over regular black
Mascara for a subtle tint. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
This is a great black eye liner but was sad its not blue. The mascara color is bold love the shade. Lasted all day didn't leave any fall out.        #freeinfluensterit ,was great shade of blue.
Akila N.
Madison, WI
I was super excited to try this one out. It is a very pretty color. But unfortunately, I could not even see the color on my lashes. No one could tell that I was wearing blue mascara. A bit disappointed due to that.
Sierra L.
Brodhead
Goes on really well, give my eyelashes great length and good volume. I normally do not go for bold colors but this would be perfect for a night out or for a special even. I would probably buy this product again. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
I love using maybeline mascara but am not into this blue one. Just because I honestly only like black mascara. I think it's good for like Halloween makeup and it is very easy to apply. Just not my cup of tea.
Anggy G.
doral, FL
I'm holding off on a 5-star rating, because I've only just purchased a tube of Great Lash in Royal Blue and tried it out today. However, upon first impression, I really like it and feel like I should share my thoughts. I started off with low expectations because of a few things: 1) not many Youtubers or makeup bloggers talk about this product 2) Royal Blue seems to be a different blue from the limited edition colored Great Lash mascara (2 years ago I think)--from pics online, that one seems like a bright, electric blue 3) people generally seem to be disappointed in colored mascaras, because it doesn't show up 4) Great Lash was my gateway mascara to the world of makeup, and I didn't even like it back then...

That being said, this formula seems improved from the runny Great Lash I tried for what seems a million years ago. Actually, I think the tube I got was quite dry--which was okay by me, because upon seeing the brilliant blue in the bottle, I didn't want to end up depositing too much product on my lashes. The wand is kind of small, but it did the trick for separating my lashes. I have black hair and dark lashes, so at first, it seemed like any old black mascara upon application. But when I turned my head to the side in the natural light, I noticed my lashes were a subtle blue. I wanted some impact/color, but I actually decided I like the subtlety better, because I can wear it daily pretty much anywhere. It's not a neon blue that would jump out at you but be normal only at a rave or Coachella or something haha...it's totally wearable, but gives your makeup a little bit of intrigue in brighter lighting. Although the color looks nice, I don't think it does anything particularly special for my dark brown eyes/ make the whites of my eyes brighter---idk some people may choose color mascara for enhancing purposes.

The product itself doesn't volumize, maybe lengthens a teeny bit, but it holds my curl pretty well--which is good. They don't have the Royal Blue at every drugstore, but I got mine at target for $5 and some change. It was either this or the colored NYX mascaras.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
I absolutely love the blue mascara! It's a funky way to play up your makeup. I have good results with it, and it really brought out my grey eye color. I would even use it everyday! I definitely recommend this product!
Ashley J.
The Colony, TX
I got this product free for testing, and i absolutely love the color! Good formula, doesnt burn my eyes like most mascaras do. Im not a huge fan of the brush, it doesnt really allow for a even application. Id give it 5 stars if it had a better brush.
zainab s.
i recevied this product for free for review purposes

actually i didn't like this madacra
it did nothing to my lashes and the color payoff was poor
it also felt sticky on my eyelashes
a big thumbs down for this one
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.