BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Racheal P.
I love maybeline products! This is the first brand of makeup that I used. They are good for a drugstore brand. I love their mascara but I prefer my benefit mascara. I love the color because it adds a pop to the eyes.
Mica K.
Tampa, FL
I received this product for free from Influenster but all my opinions are my own! This product is great quality and eye to apply! I have green eyes and I think it looks great together but I don't see myself wearing it on the daily!
Hannah L.
Lawrence, KS
Honestly not my favorite product. I do like great lash mascara, I use the waterproof in the summertime. But this blue was not for me. I like to stick to a more natural look though, so if you're daring, go for it!!!
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
Love this mascara with my eyes. I only had to use two coats and the color showed up so bright! The eyeliner glided to easily on my lids and waterline too. Even though it's blue mascara it looks great with my everyday natural make up.
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
I love using maybeline mascara but am not into this blue one. Just because I honestly only like black mascara. I think it's good for like Halloween makeup and it is very easy to apply. Just not my cup of tea.
Haleigh B.
Jacksonville, NC
To be completely honest I'm not a big fan of this mascara. I was hoping the color payoff would've been slightly more opaque. Maybe I wasn't applying enough of it but I did a few coats. I also received this to from Influenster to review a
Akila N.
Madison, WI
I was super excited to try this one out. It is a very pretty color. But unfortunately, I could not even see the color on my lashes. No one could tell that I was wearing blue mascara. A bit disappointed due to that.
Erica B.
Pine Bluff, AR
This mascara is awesome! The color is bold! I been using it almost everyday since I have received it. It compliments my hazel eyes!! It would be nice if the color was a little more vibrant on the lashes tho. I definitely recommend for a bold statement
Fernanda B.
Doral, FL
Thank you Maybelline and Insfluenster for my new Great Lash Mascara. love it. This new shade will be amazing to start getting creative and creating looks with it
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
I'm holding off on a 5-star rating, because I've only just purchased a tube of Great Lash in Royal Blue and tried it out today. However, upon first impression, I really like it and feel like I should share my thoughts. I started off with low expectations because of a few things: 1) not many Youtubers or makeup bloggers talk about this product 2) Royal Blue seems to be a different blue from the limited edition colored Great Lash mascara (2 years ago I think)--from pics online, that one seems like a bright, electric blue 3) people generally seem to be disappointed in colored mascaras, because it doesn't show up 4) Great Lash was my gateway mascara to the world of makeup, and I didn't even like it back then...

That being said, this formula seems improved from the runny Great Lash I tried for what seems a million years ago. Actually, I think the tube I got was quite dry--which was okay by me, because upon seeing the brilliant blue in the bottle, I didn't want to end up depositing too much product on my lashes. The wand is kind of small, but it did the trick for separating my lashes. I have black hair and dark lashes, so at first, it seemed like any old black mascara upon application. But when I turned my head to the side in the natural light, I noticed my lashes were a subtle blue. I wanted some impact/color, but I actually decided I like the subtlety better, because I can wear it daily pretty much anywhere. It's not a neon blue that would jump out at you but be normal only at a rave or Coachella or something haha...it's totally wearable, but gives your makeup a little bit of intrigue in brighter lighting. Although the color looks nice, I don't think it does anything particularly special for my dark brown eyes/ make the whites of my eyes brighter---idk some people may choose color mascara for enhancing purposes.

The product itself doesn't volumize, maybe lengthens a teeny bit, but it holds my curl pretty well--which is good. They don't have the Royal Blue at every drugstore, but I got mine at target for $5 and some change. It was either this or the colored NYX mascaras.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.