BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Dina G.
Del Rio, TX
Amazing mascara, the blue really pop my eyes, i use this product a couple times a week, and many people have ask me what mascara is that. The mascara is really nice and smooth, my eye color is light brown. i absolutely recommend it to everyone to try it.
Hannah H.
Middletown, CT
I think this a fun way to add a pop of color to your makeup even if you are trying to go with the clean or natural look. I have blue eyes and I feel it really made my eyes pop. I would like to see how it looks with someone with brown eyes! Worth the try!
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
Honestly I have always loved this mascara and I still love the way it pumps up my lashes. However I didnt notice the blue color at all! It was kind of disappointing because I was hoping it would make my lashes really pop.
Jacklyn T.
Liberty Twp, OH
I am not a fan of colored mascara, I like my mascara to be jet black. However, the quality of this product is nice. It's not clumpy but definitely shows up BLUE! It does look cool with some orange eye shadow and would make an interesting look for a party or a concert.
Ashley K.
Milford, MA
Oh my gosh this mascara is amazing! It lengthens and Volumizes my eyelashes as well as adding a beautiful blue tone to make my eyes pop! So affordable and I will be using this all of the time! This is a new favorite!
Daisy V.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this mascara growing up, it was a staple to my mom's make up bag. I love that its basic and that its great for casual days. This blue one gives me life when i feel like spicing up my look. I love it! 10/10 would recommend. Great pigmentation
Savannah S.
I've never tried a maybelline mascara until now and I really like it! The blue is a fun choice also. Makes my eyes pop out even more. It was sent to me by influenster and I'm glad I could try it out! I recommend it.
Emily B.
Somers, CT
I received the maybeline royal blue mascara as a complimentary item for testing purposes. I would not recommend. The mascara itself was nice and worked well but the color was not realistic. It does not go with much.
Mara S.
Columbus, OH
I got this product as part of an Influenster campaign. I love the formula because I love the original maybelline great lash. Unfortunately I don't think it's my style so I probably won't wear it much or buy it again
Kiki H.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is such a great product! I love that it gives my eyes a pop of color without spending the time and energy to put eyeshadow on. The application is great, not too chunky, but still able to see the color. It stays on well and can go through a lot. I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.