BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kaley K.
South Jordan, UT
This is awesome mascara! I wore it to work and everyone said that my blue eyes were popping! I think it's a fun addition to my makeup bag. I don't think it's an EVERYDAY thing... but definitely every once and a while!!
Paige W.
Kimball, MI
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue free in a VoxBox from influenster! It was super pretty for a night out and super fun as well! Definitely different from what I'm used to but I like that! I loved the shape of the brush and the way it felt on. It didn't feel to heavy which was nice! 😊 Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Cortni S.
Meriden, KS
This mascara is amazing! One coat and my lashes were so blue! Two coats really made it pop!

I received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue macara free for testing purposes. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Beth M.
I thought this mascara was fun to have blue lashes once in a while but unfortunately the blue never "popped" for me while I was wearing it like I hoped for. My lashes are a darker brown color so I wonder if that's why.
Amy S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I liked the texture and how the application went, however, my natural eyelashes are black so the blue did not show up very well, if at all.  I don't know that I would buy this over black Great Lash mascara since it didn't really appear any different.
Nena M.
Stamford, CT
Received this product along with an eyeliner from influenster. Tried them both on. When it comes to the mascara it is actually really good. Suits a person who is very bold because of course it is blue. So if you want to be bold, this is the mascara for you!
Jordan S.
While I love the blue color of the because it compliments my brown eyes very nicely, and the formula of this mascara is nice, I don't like the wand or the way it makes my eyelashes look. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Amber S.
Town creek, AL
This was an awesome mascara! I loved the blue so much! It was just the right about of blue and not too much. I wore it for Easter Sunday and got it for free here! Definitely look into this if you want a touch of color.
Michelle B.
Levittown, PA
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

This box couldn't have showed up on my at a more perfect time! I was out of eyeliner so receiving that was a surprising but wonderful bonus! I absolutely loved the eyeliner! It went on nice and smooth. The mascara on the other hand was a bit disappointing. The blue was a bit hard to see unless you get up close and personal. One coat doesn't work. I could not notice it until two or three coats. It had fantastic potential if an eyelash primer were to be used first. I think the color would really pop then. Unfortunately, I do not own a primer so I was not able to test this theory out. It would have been nice if that came in the box instead of the eyeliner, or with it.

The mascara did, however make my eyelashes appear longer and darker. It didn't smudge at all.

In conclusion, if you are a woman with blonde lashes I think the color would work a lot better and really pop!
Maria P.
I love this mask, it makes my eyelashes look super long and natural, I can spend the day and still wear my great lashes. This mascara contains an oil that is very good for the growth and strengthening of the eyelashes
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.