BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Marina A.
Riverside, CA
This blue edition mascara is my absolute favorite! I have medium brown eyes and I'm always trying to make them pop. This royal blue color makes them stand out and it absolutely gives them an extra boost of prettiness!
Cierra M.
This product was amazing. I've never had blue mascara before and it looked really nice on me. I paired it with blue lipstick and people gave compliments. I got it for free in my VoxBox and I'm so happy they gave it to me.
Cayleigh K.
Titusville, NJ
Didn't really show up too blue on my eye lashes, but it is a good look to change things up from my normal look. I haven't tried any other blue mascaras but this one kinda feels a little heavy and takes a while to dry.
Ciera S.
Highland Hgts, KY
I love the original great lash mascara and the clear one as well so I knew this formula was going to be good, the blue is intimidating but i like to put a pop of this on my lower lash line to make my blue eyes sparkle.
Sarah N.
Charleston, WV
This blue mascara is one of the best I've used. It did not require any white primer under it to make it brighter! I love using it as a pop of color on my lower lashes! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara is 10/10 for me!
Michelle B.
Levittown, PA
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

This box couldn't have showed up on my at a more perfect time! I was out of eyeliner so receiving that was a surprising but wonderful bonus! I absolutely loved the eyeliner! It went on nice and smooth. The mascara on the other hand was a bit disappointing. The blue was a bit hard to see unless you get up close and personal. One coat doesn't work. I could not notice it until two or three coats. It had fantastic potential if an eyelash primer were to be used first. I think the color would really pop then. Unfortunately, I do not own a primer so I was not able to test this theory out. It would have been nice if that came in the box instead of the eyeliner, or with it.

The mascara did, however make my eyelashes appear longer and darker. It didn't smudge at all.

In conclusion, if you are a woman with blonde lashes I think the color would work a lot better and really pop!
Ivy A.
Central, SC
i love the look that this mascara gives me. when I first thought of blue mascara i was unsure of what to expect, but it gives me a bold look . Influenster sent me this great product to try and review and I would definitely purchase it again in the future!
Beth M.
I thought this mascara was fun to have blue lashes once in a while but unfortunately the blue never "popped" for me while I was wearing it like I hoped for. My lashes are a darker brown color so I wonder if that's why.
Amy S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I liked the texture and how the application went, however, my natural eyelashes are black so the blue did not show up very well, if at all.  I don't know that I would buy this over black Great Lash mascara since it didn't really appear any different.
Amber S.
Town creek, AL
This was an awesome mascara! I loved the blue so much! It was just the right about of blue and not too much. I wore it for Easter Sunday and got it for free here! Definitely look into this if you want a touch of color.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.