BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Jeanne L.
Metairie, LA
The mascara wasn't a very bright blue as the pictures suggest, very hard to tell it was blue without examining very closely. Lasted well, not too expensive. I only used it once to test it since the blue is unnoticeable, I went back to my standard mascaras
Louisa X.
Beaverton , OR
This is the old school maybelline that I grew up with. Trying it in blue takes it to a whole new level! I love it. I feel like I have a pop of color but not too much. Highly recommend!

I received this complimentary to test but these opinions are all my own.
Jordan S.
While I love the blue color of the because it compliments my brown eyes very nicely, and the formula of this mascara is nice, I don't like the wand or the way it makes my eyelashes look. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Amber S.
Town creek, AL
This was an awesome mascara! I loved the blue so much! It was just the right about of blue and not too much. I wore it for Easter Sunday and got it for free here! Definitely look into this if you want a touch of color.
Kaitlyn P.
Tampa, FL
I received this product complimentary for testing however all views remain true and my own. This was one of the few colored mascaras I have ever tried and it truly went above my expectations. I loved how vibrant the color could be if you built it up or subtle if you just wanted it to show in the light. It lasted all day and didn't feel flakey or crusty!
Michelle B.
Levittown, PA
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

This box couldn't have showed up on my at a more perfect time! I was out of eyeliner so receiving that was a surprising but wonderful bonus! I absolutely loved the eyeliner! It went on nice and smooth. The mascara on the other hand was a bit disappointing. The blue was a bit hard to see unless you get up close and personal. One coat doesn't work. I could not notice it until two or three coats. It had fantastic potential if an eyelash primer were to be used first. I think the color would really pop then. Unfortunately, I do not own a primer so I was not able to test this theory out. It would have been nice if that came in the box instead of the eyeliner, or with it.

The mascara did, however make my eyelashes appear longer and darker. It didn't smudge at all.

In conclusion, if you are a woman with blonde lashes I think the color would work a lot better and really pop!
Cortni S.
TOPEKA, KS
This mascara is amazing! One coat and my lashes were so blue! Two coats really made it pop!

I received the Maybelline Great Lash Blue macara free for testing purposes. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Nena M.
Stamford, CT
Received this product along with an eyeliner from influenster. Tried them both on. When it comes to the mascara it is actually really good. Suits a person who is very bold because of course it is blue. So if you want to be bold, this is the mascara for you!
Maria P.
I love this mask, it makes my eyelashes look super long and natural, I can spend the day and still wear my great lashes. This mascara contains an oil that is very good for the growth and strengthening of the eyelashes
Beth M.
I thought this mascara was fun to have blue lashes once in a while but unfortunately the blue never "popped" for me while I was wearing it like I hoped for. My lashes are a darker brown color so I wonder if that's why.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart