BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Courteny B.
Glenwood, WV
I lost mine after I used it twice. Loved it so much. I went and bought another one. I bought both of mine from CVS pharmacy. I would recommend this product. I will definitely be buying another one when I get a chance. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
I normally use black mascara. I have blond hair and blue eyes so it isn't a bad look for me! Great value I have always liked maybellines mascaras. Definitely a color for blue eyes. It does make your eyes pop. Especially if you are going for a bold look.
Janeth M.
Maybelline great lash blue gives my lashes a subtle but pretty blue look. It's not too noticeable. I wish it was more noticeable and that the brush was a different one. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
spencer b.
not really a fan of this, it's not that it's not pretty or a good mascara. i just don't like the blue lash look and i don't use mascara really, i'm more of a falsies girl. but thanks influenster for sending it to me complimentary!
Ragan B.
This mascara never worked on me. It always made me look like I didn’t have mascara on. I got it at Walmart and thought it would be good mascara. It was cheap so I figured it wouldn’t work. I will never buy this mascara again.
Tatiana V.
Mount Morris, NY
I've been dying to try this product I received it for free in my box. It is very long lasting and nothing compares to how well and good this looks. This was my first time ever using it and I recommend that you try it too.
Stacey B.
Denver, NC
This mascara is a great play on the classic mascara! I loved using a couple of coats with a classic black liner, or even a blue one. I have blue eyes and it makes them pop so much. I got numerous compliments on it as well. I would totally buy this one again!
Itati M.
Kennewick, WA
Applies real smoothly, love the color and texture, it's long lasting and it really brings out the length in your lashes. It's fun to wear it for special occasions like festivities and parties. I'd buy this product again.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own. I don't know how I feel about the blue color. It's almost to wow of a blue. Maybe I would use it on an occasional basis.
Soreli T.
I was sent this by Influenster and they asked me for my opinion and This might work better if you have light eyelashes. It was easy to apply and fun to wear I just wish It would show up more on my lashes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.