BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erin W.
Swannanoa, NC
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

I loved loved this mascara! Don't let the blue scare you. It's adds just the perfect tint of blue to your lashes to make your eyes pop. Will buy this again!
Layomi A.
I really like this product. It's great when I feel like changing my look, or just being weird. I'd like to disclose that I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions my own.
Kimia K.
Wow! Love the pop of color that Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara added to my overall look. It's such a funky, fresh addition to change up your look and really intensifies the color of your eyes no matter how light or dark. I love that you can wear it during the day or night too - can't go wrong either way! Just depends on your outfit and overall makeup ;)
Sarah S.
Belen, NM
The thing about colored mascara is that usually it's dull BUT Maybellene is a vibrant blue that really pops! Such a fun color and has real staying power!! I love it!
Victoria D.
Raytown, MO
I really wanted to love this mascara.  I'm a die-hard Kansas City Royals fan, so Royal Blue Mascara seemed perfect.  However, my lashes are really dark brown, almost black, so the gorgeous royal blue color didn't really show up on my dark lashes.
Izzy G.
This product does work well! I feel like It was a little bit thick so it pulled my lashes down but that could just be a user Air! Also it's a lot darker then the blue in the pictures to me. Yes it is blue but not as bright as I would enjoy it! Over all it is good and would recommend. All my problems could only be from me so that's why I gave it 4/5 stars. I do recommend u to get it though!
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
I received a royal blue great lash mascara from maybelline to try from Influenster. Not a huge fan, brush sucked, and all my lashes are like stuck together. Sorry but I'll pass... too use to my expensive mascara 😂😂😂
#GreatLashBlue @Influenster @Maybelline #cont
RONYA W.
Denver, PA
I love the #greatlashblue mascara sent to me for free.by influenster. It looks.amazing on my lower lashes and makes my eyes really pop! If your looking for a bold summertime look, try this awesome mascara! You will NOT be disappointed Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Heather C.
Liberty, IN
This product is amazing and im so glad they brough back blue! It is perfect timing for festival season! I love the wand and how it doesnt have too much product on it. It compliments my brown eyes perfectly! I recieved this for free from Influenster for reviews!
Paige T.
I remember using this product from my older sister's makeup bag years ago.  I have missed it and am so excited for it to be back again. I like that they kept the packaging classic. I wore it to work tonight and my coworkers all gave me the thumbs up!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.