BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Anna K.
I do not use this mascara at all. I bought it and never used it again. The brush looked all smushy later and it doesnt really work. I would hear amazing things about this mascara, but apparently it does not work for me.
Melissa w.
Georgetown, SC
Goes on smooth, looks fierce and bold! Love it!! I don't love that it flakes sometimes after a while, but it comes off super easy at the end of the day and makes me feel sassy!
Very reasonably priced and will definitely be getting more when I need it!
Stacia C.
I loved how this mascara gives you that subtle pop of color, without making you look like Baby Jane. Also a great budget buy, has amazing lasting power, volumizes, non-clumping...I already know that I'm going to buy this same exact orduct once mine runs out.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Great lash has been popular for years which is amazing! I love that that mascara line is still in good standing and that it's not too bad in price. This color is beautiful on anyone and its fun to use for parties or maybe even events.
Samantha R.
Good Thunder, MN
This is my go to mascara! I have used this mascara for years. It's easy to apply and it's even easier to take off at the end of the day. It holds all day and even while in the water. I would recommend this product to others.
Alexandria K.
This mascara was a huge hit when I was younger and I still continue to use for the formula . I am not a fan of the want so I replace it with my own . The formula is thick but not dry or clumpy and still adds loads of volume .
Abigail C.
Edmond, OK
After receiving these free products, I was absolutely amazed at their quality! The eyeliner went on smoothly and soft, and the mascara was a beautiful color! I love everything about these products! They are so spunky and fun!
Barina L.
Hatfield , PA
this is a classic mascara that has been around forever, its great to see drugstore brands coming out with fun colors. the color is a little too bright but its a fun color. I've only used this mascara twice. I wouldn't buy again due the blue being too bright.
Keirstin C.
Oklahoma City, OK
The color was vibrant on the wand but comes off on eyelashes a little more toned down, which is great! my lashes were definitely lengthen and separated. I don't usually use blue mascara, but for a more fun look this would be perfect.
**I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
RONYA W.
Denver, PA
I love the #greatlashblue mascara sent to me for free.by influenster. It looks.amazing on my lower lashes and makes my eyes really pop! If your looking for a bold summertime look, try this awesome mascara! You will NOT be disappointed Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.