BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Ainsley L.
I just received this mascara as a free COMPLEMENTARY sample and it does wonders! It is very simpler to the benefit Mascara in the color blue. I have blue eyes so it definitely makes them pop out. I would recommend it to anyone!
Erin W.
Swannanoa , NC
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

I loved loved this mascara! Don't let the blue scare you. It's adds just the perfect tint of blue to your lashes to make your eyes pop. Will buy this again!
Shareece F.
Cumberland, MD
I would've liked it to be more voluminous. I like the product though. I think it added a nice splash of color in my mascara that I've never had before. It was a cool transition from my normal black to this bright royal blue.
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
The color is very vibrant and the wand had enough product. The teeth on the wand glided the mascara on wonderfully. I love Maybelline mascara. I thought the blue would be too much for me but not!!! lol I received this product complementary but my opinion is my own.
Anna K.
I do not use this mascara at all. I bought it and never used it again. The brush looked all smushy later and it doesnt really work. I would hear amazing things about this mascara, but apparently it does not work for me.
briana s.
Hicksville, NY
It's a good classic mascara formula but I don't really understand why blue mascaras are popular. Personally, if I am going to use a blue mascara I would want it to be dark blue not light blue like this one is. As much as I like the formula I won't be buying again.
Stacia C.
I loved how this mascara gives you that subtle pop of color, without making you look like Baby Jane. Also a great budget buy, has amazing lasting power, volumizes, non-clumping...I already know that I'm going to buy this same exact orduct once mine runs out.
jaine k.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product for free to try out and it's just not for me. I don't like the blue tint. Maybe it's because I have brown eyes but this is a pass for me. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Nicole D.
Bristol, CT
Same great mascara as the regular black color, which is my normal go-to, but this one provides a fun pop of color to change things up a bit! The blue is noticeable, but still tasteful and not too crazy. I received this product complimentary and opinions are my own!Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Yzelda F.
**I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

Maybelline Great Lash is my go to mascara. I've been using it since the very first time I learned how to do my own make up. It is very affordable and works really good. It doesn't clump up and very easy to apply. I was so thrilled when I received the Maybelline Great Lash BLUE because I would've never imagine buying one if I didnt get it for free. The mascara itself didn't dissappoint me, however, I can't really see the blue color on my lashes, probably because I have really dark lashes. I tried to apply up to three coats, but the color blue still looked black on my lashes. Maybe if I pile more coat, the blue color will finally be visible. I guess, patience is the key for a great blue lash. Lol. I am always running late for everything, so that might be impossible for me to achieve. XD Overall, the mascara is great. They probably just need to make the blue color pop on dark lashes. It would be fun to have blue lashes once in awhile. 😁😁😁
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.