BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Shelby M.
rincon
This was always my go-to mascara as a child/teen but recently I bought it since I was low on the dough and it definitely wasn’t what I remembered. Save your money and get a different maybelline mascara. It was not worth the money. Made my lashes look clumpy and gross.
Tawnee L.
Ulysses, PA
This mascara isn't bad at all I felt like I had to layer it up to get the real color payoff. Other than that the brush is great and it doesn't flake onto my makeup. I use this mascara if I want a pop color on the lower lashes.
Anastasia R.
Brooklyn, NY
I first thought that I would not use this mascara because of the color. But I was wrong because now I use this mascara every single day on my bottom lashes. They make my eyes pop out, without being to harsh. This is a nice mascara if youw ant to get out of your comfort zone. The formula of this mascara is amazing with no smudges or flaking.
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this mascara for free in exchange for an honest review

I love this stuff! I have been a fan to black Great Lash for years and the blue mascara is just as awesome. The blue is subtle but really makes my blue eyes POP
Cindy C.
Enchanted with this mascara of maybelline , its blue color comes great to leave the routine, it raises very well the eyelashes ..
Grateful for this free sample #maybelline #influenster
Tricia N.
Overland Park, KS
I received a complimentary mascara and eyeliner in exchange for promotion on social media. This was my first time wearing a mascara color other than black or brown, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked the royal blue color! I wouldn't wear it as an everyday look, but it's definitely fun for a unique look or a special night out. It's a little something different without being too "in your face."

However, I was disappointed by how many coats I had to apply to get the blue color to fully show up. Also, I did not feel like the mascara held a curl very well, although this may have been a result of my lashes being heavy due to having to apply so many coats of the mascara. My eyes were also a bit itchy during the day, which I also attribute to having to apply so many coats.

It's a fun product and I will wear it again, but there is some room for improvement. Perhaps a different brush or stronger pigmentation would help the issue of needing so many coats.
Ashley s.
Aurora, IL
I received this in my free vox box! I am super stoked about it, i think it is overall a great formula and does add length to my eyelashes. The blue color is noticeable which in my case i didn't really enjoy it. It doesn't match my skin tone if i am going for a natural no make up look however, if i were to go more exotic and add some colorful/bright eyeshadow i think this is a look all skin tones could pull off! The downside however is it does not add thickness, length but no thickness for me. BUT , I did but only 2 coats on, and it could have the potential. I would buy this in the occasion of something that needs color! Here it is on my eye, 2 coats, and no clumps! Appreciated!
Maegann C.
One of my favorite mascaras. I've loved Maybelline since I've used makeup (since I was about 14). I'm not sure how I feel about the blue color on me, but I know it'll go great if I'm going to a concert or something to that effect!
Kerry C.
Berea, OH
I received the #Maybelline #GreatLash royal blue mascara complimentary. I think it is great to layer over other mascaras for a fun pop of color. But by itself, is rather disappointing.. It adds zero length or fullness, and my lashes need that! So for me, it's just ok.
Rachel L.
Frederick, MD
It is a really pretty color and I love the effect it has on my lashes, but its not a color I can pull off. I have hazel eyes, so I feel that it doesn't quite go with my eyes, but I won't hold that against the product itself.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.