BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Val M.
Very blue, you can see the color from far away. It was complimentary so I'm not sure what the value is currently. It lasted throughout my day. My eyes are brown & my skin is tan/brown so I'm not a big fan of the color on myself.
Sarah L.
Snow Camp, NC
Just like the plain black/brown Great Lash this one makes my lashes clumpy. While I love colored mascaras, this one is just not the best imo. Someone else may have better luck with it and it's even fine with me if I wipe off the majority of the product from the wand.
Toni P.
I got this free for. Review purposes. I love it. I have big blue grey eyes and it compliments them...but to see the actual blue color you have to put the masses in quiet a few layers to see it and by that time it's very clumpy
Kerry C.
Berea, OH
I received the #Maybelline #GreatLash royal blue mascara complimentary. I think it is great to layer over other mascaras for a fun pop of color. But by itself, is rather disappointing.. It adds zero length or fullness, and my lashes need that! So for me, it's just ok.
Jamie P.
Boynton beach, FL
The mascara works great but he color wasn't as bright as I would've liked it. I have fairly light hair and skin and I was thinking it would be so blue but it was more of a blue tint. Not bad if that's what you're looking for but I thought it'd be a more dramatic look.
Cindy C.
Enchanted with this mascara of maybelline , its blue color comes great to leave the routine, it raises very well the eyelashes ..
Grateful for this free sample #maybelline #influenster
Kara F.
Nashville, TN
I liked the formula of the mascara, but I'm not a huge fan of the color. At first I thought I'd use it on my lower lashes for a pop of color, but it doesn't work for my pale skin. I love the black version of the mascara bough! Thanks for the free product, Influenster!
Maychell A.
Never thought I would actually like blue mascara but after wearing it and trying a few different looks I've come to really like! The brush and formula is also fantastic
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I had this when it came out originally. So excited on the rerelease. There is nothing else like it. I love the intense shade of blue. It is just as great on your lashes aa their original product but with an exciting color pop.
Breanna A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the royal blue mascara. Because it's still bold and gives my lashes the volume and length while giving my that little hint of blue. I would recommend this to anyone trying to add a little color into their make up routine.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.