BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Christine D.
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara #greatlashblue
I was very excited that Maybrlline and Influenster sent me a free Great Lash Blue mascara to test out and share my thoughts with all of you! So here are my two cents. The color is a nice subtle addition to your lashes and even appropriate for daytime and with businesswear. The color is not over the top, so if you are looking for that you will be disappointed. The mascara goes on lashes smoothly and softly. The brush is small so you do have to work at it to apply to all of your lashes. I do wish there was some new want technology put into this as that part feels like it is still in the 80s. But this item would be a nice trendy addition to your makeup for this spring and summer. Thanks again #maybelline and #influenster !
Alyssa Kayla J.
I received this item complimentary of Influenster- and honestly I don't think it would be worth the money to purchase. If I apply it directly to my black lashes, it does not add volume, or lengthen, or separate or anything, all it does is turn them blue. I would thin anyone who is applying blue mascara is looking to add drama and fun to their look, so why wouldn't this be a formula to help add that drama? Overall the formula is just wet and blue, and barely noticeable unless you apply it over a black mascara that beefs up your lashes. However, by that point the blue is now more of an indigo from the black.

All in all, it can work if you put the effort in, but for quick look I would not turn to this.
Jessica P.
Florence, KY
Maybelline "Great lash" mascara was actually the first mascara I ever purchased. I remember how excited I was to buy the product when I was younger and I was thrilled to try it out again in the Royal blue color today. The product is a great value price wise, definitely one of the more inexpensive mascaras on the market. The blue tint (at least for me) was very subtle, it almost looked like the regular black - so a more vibrant and pigmented color pay off would be excellent for future bottles manufactured to help create a more bold eye look. All in all, I would recommend this product for someone on a budget, however, if you're not I would definitely go for the more expensive Maybelline options that provide more bang for your buck.
Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
Everyone knows that Maybelline Great Lash is a reliably great mascara at a small cost, so needless to say, I was thrilled to find it in Royal Blue! This is such an excellent formula, and I was pleasantly surprised to actually be able to see the blue on my lashes because that is not the case with other colored mascaras that I've tried. It does not flake off, is very inexpensive and you can always count on it to stay put all day. I received this complimentary tube for testing purposes, but I ran to the store the same exact day to re-purchase this mascara in black too! I wish it were just slightly brighter of a blue color, but for what this mascara claims to do, it more than delivers. Well done, Maybelline! THIS is another great reason why I'll always be loyal to you for drugstore makeup!
Josephine B.
Harrison Twp, MI
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
I was lucky enough to be chosen to test this amazing new formula for FREE. But....

So this mascara is what I used as a kid. That was until I discovered different mascara brushes. I LOVE their formula. And this blue is literally amazing. But I was hesitant to wear it because it still had that same brush. Granted I did not have ACTUAL trouble. I used a light hand and applied a white primer mascara. (I say light handed because the second you start with the blue it starts to get spider-lash-y.) I really only needed two coats to see amazing vivid color. I just hate their brush.

Please try something that grabs your lashes better. You are cult status because your formula is dead on. But mascara science is real.
Taplan A.
Melbourne, FL
I received this product for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes. I was super excited when I received the email telling me that I was going to be a part of this campaign! I have heard great things about Great Lash mascara in general, so many of my friends have told me that it is their go to drugstore mascara. I however was slightly disappointed with this product. I didn't really care for the wand because it didn't seem to coat my lashes very well. I also with that the mascara had some more pigment to it because you weren't able to see the blue on my dark lashes. I feel as if this would be a great option for those with lighter blonde or red lashes. I'm going to try it again with a different want so hopefully I will se better results then!
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
So I just got my first Influenster box and could not wait to try it out! Thank you btw for sending me this to test for free! So exciting!

First I love the packaging! So light and love bright colors and the pink is perfect! I love the brush on the handle it doesn't make my lashes clumpy!

The color is so cool! I never wear blue like that but with this I love it so much! So easy to apply! Like I said no clumps what so ever! Which is the best! Spreads the lashes out so well! The color is so vibrant!

Long lasting too! The color doesn't fade at all! It stays on all day but yet also very easy for me to get off with my makeup remover! That's a plus too!

Overall this is a great product and so happy I got to test it out!
tanya o.
Fond Du Lac, WI
So bold and beautiful! I am really diggin #greatlashblue that I received from @maybelline. Thanks @influenster for brightening up my spring with the complimentary spring #voxbox. I love finding affordable gems. That eyeliner though! It glides on so smoothly and can be used too create so many looks from bold too smokey. My favorite is the #greatbluelash. Blue is the new black! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara

If your interested in sharing your opinions and receiving free products check out #influenster #contest
Jessica D.
I'm so grateful to Maybelline and Influenster for the Great Lash Blue Vox box that I received free/complimentary for testing purposes. It's a great drug store mascara it definitely makes your lashes more full thicker and no clumps or globs as advertised on there packaging. It's the perfect blue mascara! I like to use this mascara with a natural eye you can see the blue but it's not too much... it feels nice and gentle on my lashes. Great for festivals as well since this product can be build-able. I recommend this product and brand.
Patricia P.
I was really excited to receive this mascara in the VoxBox I got for free. I have heard great reviews about this mascara and had high hopes for it but was a bit scared of the blue to be honest. When I tried I out I decided to use it on my lower lash line along with the eyeliner that came in the VoxBox. I really loved the color. It wasn't as bright blue as I expected it to be and I think it's a cute pop of color that's not super noticeable but once you do, it's so fun! I wouldn't use this on my upper lashes but ill continue using it on my lower lashes especially in the spring and summer. The consistency was a bit thinner than I was used to, I usually use very volumizing mascaras, but for the lower lashes it worked great. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara

I received this mascara free for testing purposes but all these opinions are my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.