BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Jamie P.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL
The mascara works great but he color wasn't as bright as I would've liked it. I have fairly light hair and skin and I was thinking it would be so blue but it was more of a blue tint. Not bad if that's what you're looking for but I thought it'd be a more dramatic look.
Corzja W.
Horn Lake, MS
I received the royal blue great lash free in the mail. Its not my go to but i still love it. Its perfect for when i need that little extra umph in my makeup. I also love how it doesn't get clumpy . I would recommend it for people who also wants an extra pop of color.
Toni P.
I got this free for. Review purposes. I love it. I have big blue grey eyes and it compliments them...but to see the actual blue color you have to put the masses in quiet a few layers to see it and by that time it's very clumpy
Micah M.
Maceo, KY
Product was very easy to apply, made the lashes look fuller and longer while also adding a pop of colour into the mix. I would not wear this for everyday mascara, but definitely would for a night out. I would recommend to family and friends.
Jenna R.
Bridgeport, NY
This mascara isn't something I would have ever picked it for myself. But the blue is such a pretty color. I applied it over top of my regular mascara because I didn't really get much length but over all, I would recommend this to anyone! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Sarah L.
Snow Camp, NC
Just like the plain black/brown Great Lash this one makes my lashes clumpy. While I love colored mascaras, this one is just not the best imo. Someone else may have better luck with it and it's even fine with me if I wipe off the majority of the product from the wand.
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA
Well, this was a first. I have never worn colored mascara before in my life. Ever. The mascara itself went on well, but I'm not a big fan of the color. Maybe it's because it looks weird with my red hair? I don't know. It's cool, but I think I'll be sticking to black.
Ja'Marya A.
Macon, GA
Maybelline Great Lash mascara gives volume and length to lashes , the formula isn't drying very easy to use for top and bottom lashes, this is long lasting on the eyes, I love the royal blue for a different subtle colorful look.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I had this when it came out originally. So excited on the rerelease. There is nothing else like it. I love the intense shade of blue. It is just as great on your lashes aa their original product but with an exciting color pop.
Kerry C.
Berea, OH
I received the #Maybelline #GreatLash royal blue mascara complimentary. I think it is great to layer over other mascaras for a fun pop of color. But by itself, is rather disappointing.. It adds zero length or fullness, and my lashes need that! So for me, it's just ok.
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
If you are a dark complexion why won't the blue show in the light or sun?
Ken C.
How does this show on lashes that aren't colored
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the blue shade? What do you think
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Who else loves this mascara as Much as I do ? ❤😍️
Nicole G.
Taos, NM
How can i get this so i can do a review on it i know i would love it!!

Walmart