BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
I own the great lash mascara in pink, berry, real, green, and blue! It is by far the most amazing mascara in the universe. I love it, and I beg maybelline to make all these unique shades available and in the permanent collection!
Sarah L.
Snow Camp, NC
Just like the plain black/brown Great Lash this one makes my lashes clumpy. While I love colored mascaras, this one is just not the best imo. Someone else may have better luck with it and it's even fine with me if I wipe off the majority of the product from the wand.
Madyson F.
The mascara is a good color, it's just not thick enough to show up on my lashes. it gives good volume, though. It's easy to apply. If i could fix it i would make it thicker and a brighter blue. I would probably never buy this product.
Ja'Marya A.
Macon, GA
Maybelline Great Lash mascara gives volume and length to lashes , the formula isn't drying very easy to use for top and bottom lashes, this is long lasting on the eyes, I love the royal blue for a different subtle colorful look.
Jenna R.
Bridgeport, NY
This mascara isn't something I would have ever picked it for myself. But the blue is such a pretty color. I applied it over top of my regular mascara because I didn't really get much length but over all, I would recommend this to anyone! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Joey B.
Auburn, IL
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara I received this #VoxBox free from @influenster and it makes my lashes pop!!! I cannot wait to wear for all of baseball season⚾
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA
Well, this was a first. I have never worn colored mascara before in my life. Ever. The mascara itself went on well, but I'm not a big fan of the color. Maybe it's because it looks weird with my red hair? I don't know. It's cool, but I think I'll be sticking to black.
Lani N.
Murray, UT
Omg amazing product! I have the clear and jet black mascara and I am in love with those products! So I was so excited when I heard I was going to be receiving this one and let me tell you I am not at all disappointed at all!!!!
Val M.
Sicklerville, NJ
Very blue, you can see the color from far away. It was complimentary so I'm not sure what the value is currently. It lasted throughout my day. My eyes are brown & my skin is tan/brown so I'm not a big fan of the color on myself.
Carrie B.
Honestly, I've never had a product like this. I received it free in a VoxBox, but unless you are outgoing and adventurous, I wouldn't recommend. It has a great formula and it is very blue. It's beautiful, but it wasn't for me.
Juli Mi N.
Is this water proof?
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
I need to know where they carry this blue one
Taysha J.
Alliance, OH
Can someone tell me what they think about this mascara ???? because I really want to buy it but I really don't know how I'm going to like it . PLEASE let me know your honest review about this ?
Christie T.
How is the pigment/color?? Is it worth buying??
Diana A.
I want to try this royal blue mascara, but does the color actually pop?

Walmart