BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Alicia G.
Peshtigo, WI
I have always loved this mascara! It never clumps, it never makes my eyelashes look clumpy or gross and the blue is AMAZING!! I have pretty sensitive skin and this does not irritate my eyes at all! The brush style is perfect for lifting and separating all of my eyelashes.
Sara P.
Fort Pierce, FL
This mascara is so different due to the blue but I love it ! The blue compliments my bright eyeshadow looks without being overpowering. And I love the iconic packaging it comes in! I'm definitely going to recommend this to my friends and I hope they don't stop making it !
Abigail W.
Dover, NH
As a diehard 'better than sex' mascara faithful, this one was awful. Did not give the volume or length that I love
And the color barely showed.... this ones going in the box full of stuff I hate...

I got this for free for my honest review
Emily H.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I'm a fan of Maybelline's Great lash mascara, but not a huge fan of the blue color. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Maegann C.
One of my favorite mascaras. I've loved Maybelline since I've used makeup (since I was about 14). I'm not sure how I feel about the blue color on me, but I know it'll go great if I'm going to a concert or something to that effect!
Kaitlyn M.
I love you spend a mascara especially the waterproof, The blue was great to it was easy and helpful I like the other hadn't really nice packaging and it was really long lasting less of me all day I would recommend it to others.
Rachel L.
Frederick, MD
It is a really pretty color and I love the effect it has on my lashes, but its not a color I can pull off. I have hazel eyes, so I feel that it doesn't quite go with my eyes, but I won't hold that against the product itself.
Corzja W.
Horn Lake, MS
I received the royal blue great lash free in the mail. Its not my go to but i still love it. Its perfect for when i need that little extra umph in my makeup. I also love how it doesn't get clumpy . I would recommend it for people who also wants an extra pop of color.
Tricia N.
Overland Park, KS
I received a complimentary mascara and eyeliner in exchange for promotion on social media. This was my first time wearing a mascara color other than black or brown, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked the royal blue color! I wouldn't wear it as an everyday look, but it's definitely fun for a unique look or a special night out. It's a little something different without being too "in your face."

However, I was disappointed by how many coats I had to apply to get the blue color to fully show up. Also, I did not feel like the mascara held a curl very well, although this may have been a result of my lashes being heavy due to having to apply so many coats of the mascara. My eyes were also a bit itchy during the day, which I also attribute to having to apply so many coats.

It's a fun product and I will wear it again, but there is some room for improvement. Perhaps a different brush or stronger pigmentation would help the issue of needing so many coats.
Breanna A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the royal blue mascara. Because it's still bold and gives my lashes the volume and length while giving my that little hint of blue. I would recommend this to anyone trying to add a little color into their make up routine.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.