BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Shanta C.
New Orleans, LA
Wow is all I can say❤ I'm love this Maybelline #GreatLashBlue mascara so much it's so fun and pretty!Thank you @influenster @maybelline for sending me this free/complimentary for testing purposes however all opinions are my own!!!
Skarlett L.
This mascara is amazing! Surprisingly the blue worked really well with my brown eyes and I could pull it off! It does last all day which is good. It's easy to apply and I will definitely buy it again but maybe in black this time.
Kilee N.
This blue mascara gives awesome volume with a smash of incredible blue hues! I would definitely be able to rock this mascara at a concert or a sunny spring day. I loved the packaging, the pink and green gave an awesome aesthetic!
MARIAH S.
Gloucester, MA
Great blue mascara it's real blue so when out people will be noticing your blue lashes I got so many comments when wearing this it's real pretty if your into colored lashes it drys quick washes off easy def bold blue and I love it
Janna H.
Mebane, NC
This was the first mascara I ever used, like most girls probably. I like that the blue color brings out the green in my eyes, but I do prefer this formula in black. I received this for free courtesy of Maybelline and Influenster!
Angel F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I just tried this through Influenster and I love the way it makes my lashes pop, I love the way it makes my lashes extend people ask me all the time are these my lashes will be doing a haul for YouTube thanks Influenster Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Jennifer W.
Gastonia, NC
I love #GreatLashBlue.  Not only does it go on without clumping, it stays on all day.  It's such a fun color too--great for summer.  I like to wear it with a nude shadow so the blue pops more, and pair that with a bright lip color. I'll definitely buy more.
Sherece B.
Deer Park, NY
Awesome mascara! It did an awesome job separating and lengthening my lashes. The pop of blue is perfect. I was hesitant about blue lashes on my chocolate complexion, but they were right that it complements any complexion. Love!!!
Sara P.
Fort Pierce, FL
This mascara is so different due to the blue but I love it ! The blue compliments my bright eyeshadow looks without being overpowering. And I love the iconic packaging it comes in! I'm definitely going to recommend this to my friends and I hope they don't stop making it !
jessica m.
Hampton, GA
I love the product, it makes lashes stand out like no other, sure to be a head turner it's defiantly onetime have on hand in your purse to use at anytime! The pink and green bottle is old faithful I'd pick this product up again!!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.