BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Shannie E.
Boulder, CO
My very first mascara as a teenager. It is blacker than my soul was. Super inexpensive and a classic formula that really lays it on. The packaging is everything and it’s just such a classic product that everyone should try at least once.
Christine A.
Edenton, NC
While the color was there that was it. It didn't add length or volume to my lashes. I did like it for my bottom lashes for a pop of color. It also came off easy with make up wipes. I was send this product free from influenceter for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Emily R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I surprisingly really liked this masacara! It was the perfect amount of blue that I could use it in any setting, like work, going out, school, anywhere!  The only thing I did not like about it was it did not give my lashes much volume or length.  Overall a good product though!
Angel F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I just tried this through Influenster and I love the way it makes my lashes pop, I love the way it makes my lashes extend people ask me all the time are these my lashes will be doing a haul for YouTube thanks Influenster Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Jennifer W.
Gastonia, NC
I love #GreatLashBlue.  Not only does it go on without clumping, it stays on all day.  It's such a fun color too--great for summer.  I like to wear it with a nude shadow so the blue pops more, and pair that with a bright lip color. I'll definitely buy more.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
I am actually loving this mascara. It isn't really a speciality for volume or extension but more just natural lashes with flair. I was so surprised by the little pop of color that didn't overdo it and was fun to wear even at work!
Amber S.
I loved the color, but I am more of a natural makeup kind of girl. It was fun to wear out, but I hate that I wouldn't feel comfortable in it on a regular basis. For me it would be a waste to buy because it will not be worn enough. I am still a fan of the product
Sherece B.
Deer Park, NY
Awesome mascara! It did an awesome job separating and lengthening my lashes. The pop of blue is perfect. I was hesitant about blue lashes on my chocolate complexion, but they were right that it complements any complexion. Love!!!
Kilee N.
This blue mascara gives awesome volume with a smash of incredible blue hues! I would definitely be able to rock this mascara at a concert or a sunny spring day. I loved the packaging, the pink and green gave an awesome aesthetic!
jessica m.
Hampton, GA
I love the product, it makes lashes stand out like no other, sure to be a head turner it's defiantly onetime have on hand in your purse to use at anytime! The pink and green bottle is old faithful I'd pick this product up again!!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart