BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kristin O.
I LOVE maybelline great lash. Better than any high end brand mascara!! It's buildable and never looks clumpy. It's one of the few that don't irritate my eyes too! I'm not quite edgy enough to pull off the blue. But it's a fun color!
Sarah K.
LaGrange , GA
I'm typically a black eyeliner and mascara girl. The blue is definitely outside of my comfort zone but it's fun and something different. As a 30 something mom I felt like a teenager putting it on but it's definitely pretty! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Emily Q.
Avon, IN
I remember this mascara from back in the day, but the blue pigmentation seem much better! Or maybe I'm just better at applying it. Apples and wears just like the original Maybelline Great Lashes! Very fun when you want something new!
Ashlynn B.
I was it a huge fan of the Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara. I like the actual mascara, I thought it worked really well, but I don't like the blue color. I have used it in black before and I prefer the black color.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
First of all, I was very excited to have had the opportunity to review this new Great Lash mascara for free. The packaging was cool, and I was very excited to try a colored mascara the than black for the first time. When I opened it up and used it for the first time, it barely showed up on my lashes (which are very dark). I found that with a few more coats, the blue hue was more noticeable. Overall, I like that it wasn't overbearingly blue and was subtle enough to wear to work, yet you could build the blue color even more if you wanted to. The quality was average. You get what you pay for. However, the price is great for a color that you probably won't wear every day. It was worth a try and I will surely wear it again when it matches my outfits!
Lorin E.
Great lash is my go to mascara so I'm really glad to receive Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, and all opinions are my own. I love the subtle blue look with my brown eyes, it really makes them pop!
Taylin M.
Williamson, WV
I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes, but the opinions are my own. It didn't do a whole lot for my lashes but make them blue and a little longer. I wouldn't wear it for my top lashes again, but I definitely would for my bottom. It also took a little bit to dry.
Nicole G.
Hamburg, AR
I Love the eye liner! I usually use liquid, but this eye liner went on just as smooth without the small mess ups of liquid eye liner! Although I like the blue mascara I would only use it on a night out, but not for an everyday look!
Simi G.
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
I was honestly not a fan of this product. I was excited to try this product because my make up routine as of late has been very basic, and I was looking forward to spicing things up. This product was not the way to go. When I first put it on, my eyeleashes immediately began clumping. That didn't bother me as much. I have naturally thicker eyelashes and a lot of formulas don't account for that. I used an old mascara wand to seperate my eyelashes, which reduced the clumping, but didn't entirely get rid of it. What really bothered me about this product was how uneven the color looked when I first put it on. The tips of my eyelashes were drenched in color, but no matter how hard I tried, the color would not show up on the roots of my eyelashes. Even more unfortunate was that half an hour later, I couldn't see the color at all, and my eyelashes began to clump again. I think part of the problem may be that I didn't use primer, but I really do think that a solid mascara should be able to last longer than half an hour even without primer. I'm giving this product two stars because I loved the color, but it definitely didn't meet my expectations.

Taylor H.
Conway, SC
I received this item in my most recent Voxbox, although I'm not too fond of the color blue, I really liked this for a night out. It made my lashes look super long and voluminous. I would repurchase again but maybe in another color.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.