BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Liz P.
YES! YES! YES! Always say yes to this pink little tube! I have been using this mascara since I first started wearing makeup and have tried MANY others only to realize there is nothing better! I will not buy another mascara ever again!
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Got this on complete accident. I meant to grab black but grabbed this instead so i just used it and honestly i liked it alot. Really gives a good lengthening to the lashes , color is very pretty and its cheap ! Got it at walgreens too.
Tina H.
Harrison, AR
This is a fun, funky addition to my makeup collection.  I have blue eyes so i don't see me wearing this often but it's super cute on the tips of my lashes for a fun night out or girls night!!  I received this product for free to try and review from Influenster.
Roza B.
Philadelphia, PA
Possibly a mascara everyone one has at one point or another. It's a classic mascara that you can't go wrong with. Elongated your eyelashes perfectly. One complaint I have about this mascara is that it tends to dry put pretty quickly.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
This was my first blue mascara. It was a nice subtle color but I prefer the black. I had received this free to try out but I do not think I will be buying it. The formula didn't work that well on my lashes and it had some fall out.
Christine A.
Edenton, NC
While the color was there that was it. It didn't add length or volume to my lashes. I did like it for my bottom lashes for a pop of color. It also came off easy with make up wipes. I was send this product free from influenceter for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Sarah K.
LaGrange, GA
I'm typically a black eyeliner and mascara girl. The blue is definitely outside of my comfort zone but it's fun and something different. As a 30 something mom I felt like a teenager putting it on but it's definitely pretty! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
I love maybelline great lash, it's one of my all time fave drug-store brand mascaras that I go back to again and again. Color is vibrant, makes lashes look fuller and longer. I received Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue complimentary for tearing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Ashlynn B.
I was it a huge fan of the Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara. I like the actual mascara, I thought it worked really well, but I don't like the blue color. I have used it in black before and I prefer the black color.
Simi G.
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
I was honestly not a fan of this product. I was excited to try this product because my make up routine as of late has been very basic, and I was looking forward to spicing things up. This product was not the way to go. When I first put it on, my eyeleashes immediately began clumping. That didn't bother me as much. I have naturally thicker eyelashes and a lot of formulas don't account for that. I used an old mascara wand to seperate my eyelashes, which reduced the clumping, but didn't entirely get rid of it. What really bothered me about this product was how uneven the color looked when I first put it on. The tips of my eyelashes were drenched in color, but no matter how hard I tried, the color would not show up on the roots of my eyelashes. Even more unfortunate was that half an hour later, I couldn't see the color at all, and my eyelashes began to clump again. I think part of the problem may be that I didn't use primer, but I really do think that a solid mascara should be able to last longer than half an hour even without primer. I'm giving this product two stars because I loved the color, but it definitely didn't meet my expectations.

Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.