BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Bonnie Lou L.
S New Berlin, NY
I love all great lash mascara but was sent Royal Blue complimentary for testing purposes ! Royal Blue gives you a pop of color perfect for festivals or even going out! It lasts the whole night and no clumps ! The wand is amazing no globs either! Would 10/10 recommend!
Kelsey D.
I used to love the classic Maybelline Great Lash when I was younger, and I love this update just the same! I prefer to layer the blue mascara with my standard black mascara, just to give that subtle hint of color. Its very wearable, easy to layer and great for the price!
rachelle r.
Ogden, UT
I love this mascara! I have always strayed from bright mascaras like this but this is gorgeous. It isn't obnoxious but very stunning. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Kaycee F.
Cabot, AR
Love the brush! Blue isn't my color. It's a little too funky to me. I like how it curls my lashes and holds just right. The blue is a bit much for my brown eyes! I would purchase a more tame color.
Katisa M.
Villa Rica, GA
I received this Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara free in the mail via #voxbox from #Influenster. I love the whole idea, but the blue color on dark lashes is nearly non-existent unless you put on about 10 coats. If the blue was more vibrant and showed up more on dark lashes this product would get 5 stars.
Sherona G.
Long Is City, NY
I have a love hate relationship with this mascara. This mascara is one of the few that actually makes my non existent lashes visible. However sometimes it can my lashes all spider looking because it can clump up and look all nasty. Although I liked the idea of the blue mascara the blue wasn't very visible.
Libby H.
Madison, AL
I got this product to try complimentary for my opinion. This the the first time I have used the blue. It was difficult to get it to "show up." After many, many coats it barely looked like I had any on. I wouldn't recommend for blondes.
Megan K.
Pepperell
This was my ride or die mascara in high school. It’s been around for forever and I think it’s fantastic. It doesn’t clump like other mascaras can and it gets the job done. Would recommend to a friend who isn’t obsessed with makeup but wants a good inexpensive mascara.
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
I received this free in a voxbox to try. I really liked this mascara! It lifts, lengthens, and separates lashes! If you're looking for a lot of volumes then this probably isn't for you. It gives more of a natural look with a pop of color!
Becca B.
Harrison, OH
I received the Maybelline blue lash free to try complimentary and loved it! I love the fun summer look with wearing blue. The value is good for the price and I would recommend it for a fun new look. I will be purchasing more. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.