BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brandie Y.
Silt, CO
I received Maybelline's Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara for free from Influentster to review.
At  first, I wasn't so sure about royal blue, and I put off even trying it. Once I worked up my courage, I started with my normal makeup routine, which includes mostly brown and/or neutral tones, and finished with the royal blue mascara. Although it is very blue, I couldn't even tell it initially when I applied it, and thought it looked nice. It was only when I was outside in direct sunlight that it was very apparent that it was royal blue. I was very self-conscious that day, but the more I looked at my eyes, the more I liked it. So if you have brown eyes, don't shy away from this!!
I tend to go for a more conventional look, so I'm not sure I will make this part of my daily makeup routine, but it will be fun to wear occasionally like for a date night! As always, Maybelline made a product that is easy to apply.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
This mascara hasn't won beauty awards for no reason;it's great!A few swipes in the morning and I'm set for the day.The brush itself is the perfect size – it's big enough to cover all of your lashes easily, butnot too big so you feel like you're poking your eye out.I've tried $30+ mascaras and honestly, unless you are a die-hard product junkie, there is no point in spending that kind of money when you can purchase this.The packaging is vivid and fun, and the mascara comes off easily at the end of the day.I have sensitive skin and it was not irritated in the slightest.Highly recommend! The Best I got it free by @influenster and @maybelline #VoxBox
Andrea R.
I think everyone has seen this in their house at some point in their life. This mascara is a classic and has been around for generations. You can’t go wrong and it’s very affordable.
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
I have dark brown eyelashes so maybe that's why I wasn't as impressed as others with this product I received to try. The first few minutes it's on, the outside corners of my eyelashes were the most vibrant blue, towards the middle and inner corners of my eyes I could really only see the tips of the eyelashes. I had to put on several coats to notice the blue. After applying the mascara, about 5 minutes later I left the house to go to school and looked in the mirror to see if the sunlight made them appear brighter and I couldn't see the blue anymore. I was a little disappointed it didn't last long. But for the first few minutes I put it on I thought it was pretty! Thank you Influenster for letting me try it. I would be interested to see if people with lighter colored eyelashes had the same experience.
Jordyn A.
Powell, TN
I just got my very first Influenster box and i received this maskara as well as an eyeliner (I will review that as well) as free products to review and can I just say I LOVE this product. The color really adds an edgy touch to your look, I am definitely going to buy this when I run out of it! I totally recommend this mascara, it's quite cheap but it works amazing! It goes great with my blue hair. Btw, if you use lash primer it looks even better! #GreatLashBlue
Liz E.
Atlanta, GA
Maybelline Great Lash mascara has been around since 1971, and there's a reason it's still rated as one of the best beauty buys. The re-launched royal blue color has the same volumizing and lengthening qualities as the traditional hues, and it gives a pretty, subtle blue color that makes your eyes really stand out. Because the blue is not overwhelming, you can wear it everyday. When you look at the wand, it seems very bright and intimidating (I mean, it's REALLY blue!). However, you will need a primer to actually see any color on your lashes. I tried to wear without primer, and it looked black except in direct light. Attached is a photo of my lashes with primer and Great Lash blue. Would definitely recommend and buy.
(Note: I got my tube of free to test and review.)
Dana L.
I received this in the #GreatBlueLash VoxBox free for testing purposes and I'm actually kind of in love with this mascara. I remember back in high school when blue mascara was cool and I'd wear it without any other make up. So excited that this is back. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because it's not super pigmented - by that I mean it's not overly apparent that I'm wearing blue mascara but by the same token I actually kind of like that. I wore this to dinner the other night and after about an hour my boyfriend looked at me and said "are you wearing blue mascara? I like it" so there's that. Basically if you're looking for a subtle playful way to play up your look this summer this is the mascara for you!
LEAR32025 | GERALDINE C.
As soon as my free VoxBox sent by Maybelline arrived, I could not wait to have some social event that merited using my Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue. Today is the day! I tried it and I must say that I am delighted. I am convinced that blue is the new black from this moment. Besides giving a touch of originality and authenticity to your make-up, it makes your lashes look long and curly, just the way I like it. In my opinion, it is better to use it in makeup for nightclubs, rather than for the day. In addition to the colorful lights on a disc will help to highlight more your blue eyelashes. Do not hesitate to get it now! You will not regret. Do not stay all your life in the classic and boring black eyelashes. Discover, experiment and dare to be authentic.
Paula F.
Brunswick, GA
Hello reader! I received my @maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara complimentary from @influenster for testing purposes along with Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner. I absolutely love this! I think it'd be really pretty and compliment anyone with blue eyes. This isn't harsh or drying on the lashes. You MUA girls know what I mean. Lol! I used like 4 coats so that I could see how blue I could get it. If you use a white based primer I'm sure it'd come out bluer. The eyeliner... listen... I'm an eyeliner junky with incredibly oily eyelids. With no primer on my lids (just foundation), absolutely no running. This is incredible! I spend $20 or more on eyeliner that can barely do what this Unstoppable Eyeliner did for me. I'd give the eyeliner hands down 5 stars!
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
This mascara is by far one of my new favorites. I have always used Maybelline mascaras in the past, but never tried one in Royal Blue! The mascara applies so easily and makes my lashes fuller and longer. It made my green eyes pop more and made my natural eyeshadows have more of a "fierce" look to them. I fell in love with the color because it isn't overly blue, it's the perfect shade! I used this mascara when I created a natural gold/brown eyeshadow look. It made the eyeshadows stand out more. I was nervous at first about using a blue mascara since I always still to neural colors, but it's not as noticeable as you would think. It's the perfect amount of blue to complete your look. Highly suggest buying this!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.