BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Caitlyn S.
Fruitport, MI
Recieved this product from Influenster for testing purposes but was a little disappointed. I had to use several coats more than usual to apply this mascara. Seemed a little thin to me and was having a hard time seeing the royal blue color
Jennifer S.
Dunmore, PA
I love the great lash royal blue mascara!! It went on perfectly, lasted all day & nite and the color made my brown eyes pop! I have added this into my rotation, and would recommend this to anyone who likes to have fun with colors!
I received this product for free from Influenster as part of their campaign, all opinions are my own!
Tayteohna W.
go check out my video on my Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue VoxBox ✨ I enjoyed these products I give them both a 10/10 the packaging was lovely and I'd definitely recommend these products to all of my friends you should definitely get your hands on these
Carly O.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this mascara! Personally I don't wear any other color than black but the brush gets more product on my lashes! It makes them look thicker and longer! I've tried this one before in black and I liked it! I will probably buy it again!
Julie N.
Hixson, TN
Love the royal blue color! I used this mascara years ago in the black and loved it. The blue is just as good as the black! Great formula. It makes my lashes look super long and it makes my brown eyes pop more than regular black mascara!
Artesia M.
Jacksonville , FL
So I got this product for free though it was a sample it was full size which was cool. I tried it a few times but it just wasn't for me. I never have luck with mascara because my lashes are small but I definitely liked it on my faslies!
Allison C.
Immokalee, FL
Super obsessed about how this beautiful royal blue color pops out my eye colors when I apply it on my lower lashes. I've used it with any eye shadow color I've had on and it makes my eye look super unique. I love the quality of the product and how it can make any eye look pop out.
Sharon S.
The Maybelline Royal Blue mascara is a beautiful, rich color. It goes on smoothly and looks great. I received it for #free from influenster, for testing purposes. You can find this mascara at Walmart for great price. I would recommend this to anyone.
Amelia E.
A very good, cheap mascara! No, it is not waterproof, and yes, it does stay on almost all day. A few clumps here and there, which is why I gave it 4 stars. I use the product on a weekly basis, and I would probably recommend to a friend.
Yesenia C.
Riverside, CA
I received this by influenster to try and it's ok- I have dark and full lashes so it doesn't show up. Adding more on make the lashes stuff and spider-like. Not sure I'd buy again. But was fun to try out. Kinda has like an 80's vibe to it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.